Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Therefore, Angelina Joile would take the win?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• But guys, Corey Haim had a Mercedes!

omgpunny

Comment

• *high five*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Corey Haim was also never the ugly chick in Clueless. Haim FTW!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• But Haim was never got a fabulous makeover from Alicia Silverstone and Stacy Dash, and therefore became a lovely swan!

AND further, Haim never kindly and unselfishly dropped out of the beauty pageant so that Kirsten Dunst could have his tap costume so that she could compete. I rest my case!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And Haim never fucked Ashton Kutcher...

that we know of...

Comment

• Yeah, c'mon, we're talking about absolutes, not maybes.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This sucks. Reportedly Peter Graves has died.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Let's hope he gets to see all the gladiator movies and grown men naked that he wants to in Heaven...

Comment

• REALLY tempted to watch 'Airplane!' tonight.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Way ahead of you. Just popped it in.

Comment

• Surely you can't be serious?

Sad day. I wish we owned 'Airplane' so we could watch, too.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Peter Graves is the reason why I always talk to kids about gladiator movies.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3rBW94EPyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M3rBW94EPyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_en_ce/...t_peter_graves
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X