This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, Ed may be a robot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am not a robot, no one designs a super advanced android with shitty vision.

Unless I got hit in the head at the robot factory? Hmm.....
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• May be or probably is? Backtracking doesn't help Ed.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Super advanced.......BWAHAHAHAHAHA
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, if I were a robot, I wouldn't have a sex drive.

Comment

• you're gonna have to rebutt your sex drive, Ed.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• reBUTT. Lulz. Ed's not into that remember. Oral only.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  you're gonna have to rebutt your sex drive, Ed.
                  Either that was intentional, or this is the best error all day.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Turns out, the phrase "Let me Tell you" is the signal to let you know that things are running fine.

Let me tell you

Comment

• All robots have a sex drive. Have you not watched BSG? It works in conjunction with their hard drive. Duh.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• So glad they dropped that bullshit with the glowing spine though. haha.

Comment

• Glowing spine didn't bother me at all. I considered that more of a "wink."

Comment

• Yeah but the whole idea of Cylons looking like humans would go out the window the first time I'm railing a Six from behind and I notice a BRIGHT RED SPINE. I know I'm good, but I also know I'm not that GOOD.

Comment

• Wink to viewers at home. You would never have seen it in RL. Damnit. I'm one of those geeks, aren't I?

Comment

• That makes no sense. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR SOMETHING THEY NEVER BROUGHT BACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X