This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Can't say I ever got it up for holocaust deniers.
    How about DoTD deniers?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      How about DoTD deniers?

WINNAR!

Comment

• Jesus! Another suicide!

Marie Osmond's teenage son commits suicide

Only 18 years old - not that it's not horrible for anyone, but still, he was just a kid. I think Marie has struggled with depression and some chemical imbalances for years - the press has kept it largely quiet, I believe. Not too long ago, she went through a really bad bout of post-partum depression after the birth of her youngest child, and they say this son had a history of depression too. Really sad.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10...m-dead/?hpt=T2

Corey Haim dead. And boy is that a bad picture.

Comment

• Thank god the FELDOG™ is still kicking. Although I did like Haim's quick role in Crank 2. But we all knew this was coming. It was just 10 years too late.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10...m-dead/?hpt=T2

Corey Haim dead. And boy is that a bad picture.
              Nice to see he kept his hair the same.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLRK-XP_GLE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLRK-XP_GLE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NEVAR 4GET
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Quick! Someone check on Corey Feldman.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Did you hear about Lucas? It's suicide!"

Sorry. Too soon?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                      "Did you hear about Lucas? It's suicide!"

Sorry. Too soon?
                      Not at all!

Comment

• I'm surprised that either of the two Coreys has lasted this long.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone seen or heard anything about Felddog's reaction?

I reaaaaaally need to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I'm surprised that either of the two Coreys has lasted this long.
                            I think Feldog has been in recovery for a pretty long time, hasn't he? I never watched "The Two Coreys", but wasn't part of the point of that show that Feldog was trying to get Haim off of drugs? But yeah, this is no surprise - it's a shame, but no big shock. Feldog is going to flip his SHIT - and televise it!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              I think Feldog has been in recovery for a pretty long time, hasn't he? I never watched "The Two Coreys", but wasn't part of the point of that show that Feldog was trying to get Haim off of drugs? But yeah, this is no surprise - it's a shame, but no big shock. Feldog is going to flip his SHIT - and televise it!
                              And finally go the Kirk Cameron route....

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X