X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in piss Colin.

Comment

• Oh. There is a death thread. So for prosperities sake from the Political Thread:

Go Death! Take motherfucking Powell.
      After Rumsfeld, one more to go.
      Now go on to take motherfucking Bush. Preferably via painful lasting anal cancer.
      Go for the trifecta.

Trump wishes to be so evil and devasting as those motherfuckers. Lets take the real fascists first.

Comment

• The rewriting of Powell from the moderates is hilarious. Dude was a multiple time war criminal. Fuck off. I remember my dad swearing he would be the first black president and because I went to school before the state stomped all over history I knew about My Lai Massacre and about fell over myself. Oh to be young and in the pre 9/11 days again.

Comment

• Holy shit! I am well aware of My Lai (In fact I have a painting referencing it prominently hanging at my dinner table) but I was not aware in Powells role in the cover up. To be a multi generational war criminal is quite the feat! He joins Rumsfeld there in the seventh level of hell. And the rewriting of history in regard to the whole Bush administration is the worst. The recent years and hysteria have been lacking any introspective and proportion. Those taking part in that white washing loose all moral standing and respect from me and are in fact on the same despicable level as Trumpists.

Hence: Free Assange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            Holy shit! I am well aware of My Lai (In fact I have a painting referencing it prominently hanging at my dinner table) but I was not aware in Powells role in the cover up. To be a multi generational war criminal is quite the feat! He joins Rumsfeld there in the seventh level of hell. And the rewriting of history in regard to the whole Bush administration is the worst. The recent years and hysteria have been lacking any introspective and proportion. Those taking part in that white washing loose all moral standing and respect from me and are in fact on the same despicable level as Trumpists.

Hence: Free Assange.
            Nah. Assange can catch all the bullets.

Same with Snowden. Even if you aren't that outwardly evil, still being a useful idiot allows evil to perpetuate.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RIP Dean Stockwell. : (
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                RIP Dean Stockwell. : (
                Extremely shitty way to wake up.

Comment

• Balls. That sucks. RIP, Al.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I touched on this on bird app, but yeah, that sucks.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I guess he was a total piece of shit but still, RIP Lowtax.

So many things came from SA that people don't even remember. I used to post there all the time back in the day.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah dude sucks shit but it hit me in a weird way because I spent basically all of my 20s there when I was a deeply depressed recluse. I remember in like 02 or 03 on some tiny forum someone brought up SA and another poster asked what it was and the reply was "Where all the funny shit on the internet comes from" and it wasn't really wrong. Especially that point of time.

Comment

• It legit is where 90% of shit spawned from. It's kind of ridiculous.

Comment

• and it was fun internet days. before the dark days. Before mlms, Qanons, etccc

Comment

• God DAMMIT. 2021 just took Betty White. Fuck this year.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 2 weeks from 100…
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X