X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoods everywhere weep.

Comment

• Tawny Kitaen was the absolute pinnacle of 80's rock video chicks. RIP
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Truth. 20 year old me was surrounded by Kitaen clones/wannabes in college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Truth. 20 year old me was surrounded by Kitaen clones/wannabes in college.
          That shit must have been Woodstock for pubic lice.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wouldn't know - none of 'em paid any attention to me. It was more someone to look at on my way to class, the gallery, or the student center.

ETA: It was pretty easy to see several of the following on campus...

Redheads: Tawny Kitaens

Brunettes: Kelly LeBrocks (this was the majority, looks wise, and the look was all over the Shore as well. High hair and such is a staple for the typical Jersey Girl)

Blondes: Cyndi Laupers (True Colors era - sightings started diminishing after Vibes came out)
            Madonnas (not quite as many as you'd think, though, and not as flamboyant in the outfits. Think Papa Don't Preach/Cherish style)

For the ladies, the eye candy was limited to mostly...
            Hasselhoffs (mullets and such galore, yo. Full heads of hair on a guy was very big on women's lists - if you were an 80s rocker type, you were golden)

Stallones (LOTS of Stallones. Especially with the "connected" kids with the new sports car every year and reserved parking spots)

Schwarzeneggers (Only a few, and they were primarily the jocks)

Occasionally, and depending where and when you were on campus, you could spot a Siouxsie Sioux or two, some Cramps lookalikes (usually on Friday and Saturday nights when there was a decent act at The Saint and/or The Stone Pony in nearby Asbury Park), and very rarely, the stereotypical nerd, and that was either in class or at one of the fraternities.
            Last edited by Timothy225; 05-12-2021, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• RIP Paul Mooney.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh no!

Also, Charles Grodin.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• WHAAAAAAAAAT the fuck is this story that Mooney raped Richard Pryor's son!?

Comment

• Yeah, that shit surprised the shit out of me And like, everyone knew about it? So now if it's indeed true that makes Dave Chapelle and everyone else who worked with this guy kind of an asshole.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Richard Pryor is by far my favorite comic, and I've been obsessed his shit since I was a kid. I never heard the story until today. Apparently his kid confirmed he was raped as a kid, but didn't say who it was...but the mom says it definitely happened. Man what a fucked up situation.

Comment

• First I've heard of that. Fucking crazy.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          First I've heard of that. Fucking crazy.
                          It's a common story in comedy circles. Richard Jr was a big time drug addict and when he was supposedly first addicted and getting desperate...Mooney took advantage.

There's just as many people that say it happened vs. it not happening. But, Pryor's initial response suggests it fucking happened.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Holy shit. John McAfee dead by apparent "suicide" .

It's like the end of an era.

Comment

• Hmmmm, suicide to avoid a tax evasion extradition? I’m not buying it.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I always thought he would die by having Costa Rican women shit on his face until he died.

Comment

Working...
                                X