X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Brody Stevens

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I worked with Brody when I first started at Fox; he was the warm up guy for the Best Damn Sports Show audience. He was a legit funny dude with a thankless job that he consistently nailed. After the show ended and I saw him pop up in The Hangover I wrote him and he remembered me so we reconnected via Facebook. I was just watching a video of him playing drums in his car (which he did for years) a day before I heard of his death. Just sad as hell.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Shit we totally forgot to mention him on yesterday's cast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I made a note of it but the proper time just never seemed to come up.

Comment

• Just take over in cases like that. Haha. So used to trying to wrangle ceej it's hard to break that.lol
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Just take over in cases like that. Haha. So used to trying to wrangle ceej it's hard to break that.lol

Yeah, after staring the episode with the Improv Quickening I just couldn't find a good time for it. We can still mention it next episode since I can tell some stories.

Comment

• day. Keith Flint from The Prodigy has died. I'd wager a decent chunk of you don't know who is he based on his name alone. But I also guarantee that you do know who he is based on this video. He IS the firestarter. While their album "Music for the Jilted Generation" is one of my favorite albums of all time, this song propelled them into the mainstream. RIP Keith.

Comment

day. Keith Flint from The Prodigy has died. I'd wager a decent chunk of you don't know who is he based on his name alone. But I also guarantee that you do know who he is based on this video. He IS the firestarter. While their album "Music for the Jilted Generation" is one of my favorite albums of all time, this song propelled them into the mainstream. RIP Keith.
                Saw this first thing. Bummer. Sounded like hed gotten his life together.

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• RIP Luke Perry.

Jesus.

Comment

RIP Luke Perry.

Jesus.
                    Ah fuck

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This one really sucks. Years ago I was working at the front lobby of a building at Fox and he came in. The lady I was working with asked him for his license to check him in and I jumped in and said we didn't need it (since it was Luke Fuckin' Perry) and I went ahead and cleared him. He said, "Since you know who I am, who are you?" and took my ID card to see my name. He then said hi to me and went on his way. It was a small moment that really gave me a good impression of the dude. He died way too young, such a bummer.

Comment

• Pike can’t die
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THIS IS NOT SUPER GREEN.

Comment

• strokes ain't no joke

Comment

day. Keith Flint from The Prodigy has died. I'd wager a decent chunk of you don't know who is he based on his name alone. But I also guarantee that you do know who he is based on this video. He IS the firestarter. While their album "Music for the Jilted Generation" is one of my favorite albums of all time, this song propelled them into the mainstream. RIP Keith.
                              Really bummed out about this one, Fat of the Land made a big impact on me in my early teens, particularly Firestarter.. love this band and listen to them to this day.
                              Last edited by Trejo; 03-04-2019, 12:14 PM.
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

strokes ain't no joke

Shit is terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                                X