Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really sucks about Patrick Swayze's death is that he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, not just another douchey actor.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How weird that I just watched Point Break. I'm really kinda bummed out.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        How weird that I just watched Point Break. I'm really kinda bummed out.
        You, Ari, and myself. I was just thinking about that earlier. What if someone's life was held by the hands of the old man, the lazy panda, and the king of Jews, and all we had to do was watch a movie or listen to a song?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Where does Agent Hocken fit into this?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
            What really sucks about Patrick Swayze's death is that he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, not just another douchey actor.

THIS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              THIS.
              And he didn't go fetal once he got sick. Strong bastard to the end.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                What really sucks about Patrick Swayze's death is that he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, not just another douchey actor.
                Interesting fact (besides that he's from Houston - automatically makes him a cool guy) was his search for spiritual understanding. Studied Catholicism, Scientology and Buddhism.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  And he didn't go fetal once he got sick. Strong bastard to the end.
                  THAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Swayze really was fucking awesome. Even Dirty Dancing still entertains me. I just watched Road House a few months ago. The very definition of entertaining, that movie is.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I thought he'd be bigger, living on 100% pure adrenaline. I mean, pain don't hurt when it's time to not be nice when you've got balls big enough to cum in a dump truck. Ditto.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Swayze really was... The very definition of entertaining
                        Edited to get to the the heart of the matter.

I also respect the fact that he died fighting. If anyone was going to survive this, it was him.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          I thought he'd be bigger, living on 100% pure adrenaline. I mean, pain don't hurt when it's time to not be nice when you've got balls big enough to cum in a dump truck. Ditto.
                          Not to mention he dealt with guys that fucked guys like him in prison.

Thank god for the New Bev.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• RIP Roc Raida. Still have a bootleg VHS of the XMEN vs. The Invibl Skratch Piklz. While I was always more a fan of Q-bert and Yoga and them, Roc could hold his own. You will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              RIP Roc Raida. Still have a bootleg VHS of the XMEN vs. The Invibl Skratch Piklz. While I was always more a fan of Q-bert and Yoga and them, Roc could hold his own. You will be missed.
                              Definitely...I need to find my old mixtapes
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/hero...ies-at-72.html

Goddammit. The films were cheesy as hell, but I used to really dig the show. Either way, Durock was pretty fucking great in the role.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X