Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is like arguing if you'd rather have syphilis or herpes. None of them are particularly attractive. Especially the giant Chewbacca-looking one. Sorry, Tim.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure which one is which, but the gigantic one who looks like she could bench press Kim's soon-to-be-ex-husband is rough looking.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        This is like arguing if you'd rather have syphilis or herpes. None of them are particularly attractive. Especially the giant Chewbacca-looking one. Sorry, Tim.
        Why drag me into this? Think you meant young master Iggy, as I could give less than a rat's ass about anyone or anything Kardashian, or other "famous 'cause they're famous" celebs, no matter how hot they are. My hatred for most of these pseudo-celebrity reality shows and the self-important, self-entitled twits that appear on them grows with each passing moment.

Comment

• Oops. That's right, it's Iggy who's in love with Master Blaster's cousin. My bad.

Comment

• It's all good, 'digger! You're still good peeps!

Comment

• Whatever. I wanna film another BJ vid w/ Paris Hilton too. Sue me.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Isn't she off the radar right now? Why bring her back?

Comment

• Paris Hilton will be on my radar once she's on tape being anally demolished by an actual horse, and not before.

I have some standards.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• She at least has SOME skills, unlike the soggy Chinese dinner that IS Kim K.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, I guess she did have the best kill in an otherwise lackluster House of Wax a few years back.

Comment

• I wouldn't bother with that Kardashian creep even if she got anally demolished by a rhino, and she looks like she has the butt to handle it.

Comment

• Paris has at least a faint shred of personality more than Kim K., which isn't saying a lot.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hence the horse, and not a rhino.

Comment

• Bubba Smith died from a phentermine overdose. So, it just doesn't kill skinny bitches.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Isn't she off the radar right now? Why bring her back?
                                Didn't you hear me? I wanna film a BJ video w/ her. Reason enough, IMO. I don't care if anyone sees it. hell the damn camera doesn't even have to be on.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X