Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/maps?q=34.453299,-118.579079&num=1&t=h&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=34.45328,-118.579087&spn=0.003096,0.00456&z=17&output=embed" frameborder="0" height="350" scrolling="no" width="425"></iframe>
    <small>View Larger Map</small>
    Last edited by PHEDG; 11-30-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Just woke up and read this - major bummer. Like Matt said, expect FF #7 to gross quite a few bucks more as the Heath Ledger Effect draws more of the curious moviegoers into the theaters.

Comment

• They should leave the series where it finishes with 7 now - he's such a major part of it and the films are so much about family, it would be a nice mark of respect.

What's the story as far as how much of the film is left to shoot?
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• What a bummer. I didn't get into the Fast movies, but I like him in his MTV movies(She's All That, Varsity Blues). And he has a 15 year old daughter. How awful for her. And I agree with B Metal, his being the passenger makes this tough to swallow.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            They should leave the series where it finishes with 7 now - he's such a major part of it and the films are so much about family, it would be a nice mark of respect.

What's the story as far as how much of the film is left to shoot?
            Supposedly it was done, except for any pick ups. He had just done an interview like a week ago that he had seen a script for 8, and a script for 9 had already been approved. I really don't think they can keep the series going. Maybe just give The Rock his own spin off series.

He was a cool dude from all reports. Did tons of charity work for different organizations, accessible to fans, and Running Scared is fucking amazing. I hope people finally go and watch it.

Comment

• I read that they had all of the Abu Dhabi scenes left to shoot. Other than that, I think they were done.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah saw an article this morning, they were supposed to do some filming in Atlanta in the next couple weeks, then go to Abu Dhabi.

Comment

• Nelson Mandela, wow.

Comment

• Good innings.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• My choice for Dumbledore after Richard Harris passed, Peter O'Toole. What a bummer.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I though O'Toole had already gone, actually, but his legend status is rock solid.

Comment

• The loss of Peter O'Toole hurts.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Urgh. Gonna miss O'Toole - loved him in damn near everything he was in, especially Lawrence of Arabia, Lion in Winter and even Troy.

Also realized I had him in this year's Dead Pool, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X