• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Ovens and Ethel Merman
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL that's hilarious! XD
      I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giza View Post
        Who here has seen 'Zombieland'? If ya have, do a 'Whoop Whoop'! in text in reply sos I know you did it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whoop Whoop!*

*This exclamation is meant to signify that, yes, I have seen the motion picture named ZOMBIELAND.

Comment

• Not even sure how that question is relevant in this thread. also lulz B.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• XD Sorry. Random. XD I am the queen of random y'know. So.....how many of you were shocked to see Sophia walk out of that barn on that TV show 'The Walking Dead'? I was. 8'(

Comment

• I...wha....how is the walk.....buh.....?
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Dude....you okay? 8| Am I the only one who saw the whole marathon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                    I...wha....how is the walk.....buh.....?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ah, the marathon. I love owning that domain name. We had over 5k hits yesterday haha.

Comment

• Sweetness! 8D I like zombies as much the next guy. 8| Do you know of the show '1000 Ways to Die'? This one guy had a weedkiller allergy, injested weedkiller, and looked/acted like a fucking zombie. 8| Creepy.

Comment

• Hey Rob? Any offers to buy that domain name from you?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• not that I know of

Comment

• Ok, well, since no one else has done it, Richard Zanuck:

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column...-dies-77-47711
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Heard about that earlier but didn't investigate. He was involved in some big pics. His producing partner died a few years back, yes?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X