• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.ralphmcquarrie.com/

Well that sucks.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Just saw it coming while I was playing Darkness II. This really, really, really sucks.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ralph McQuarrie hurts. That almost feels like losing a childhood friend.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RIP where ever you are.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ugh. One of my favorites. I'm with Matt - this one hurts a lot. The man's vision was magnificent to say the least, and a good chunk of Star Wars success (among SO many other films and franchises) and its very look was thanks to him and his artwork.

I'll miss him.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Hail hail 
              <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UwFFL5TRPe4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Robert Sherman.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Merde.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heard about that this morning, Russ, and I has a sad. The man was a genius.

Comment

• Marvel got a good Silver Surfer story out of him, but they missed the obvious character to stick him with.

Moebius does Morbius.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Moebius died and I learned now? Man, there goes a man who colored my childhood...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've got a couple of his Blueberry collections on my shelf. Great take on the Western genre and definitely worth a read. Shows how Moebius can work in all sorts of genres with aplomb.

Comment

• His sci-fi stuff was the highlight for me, and mind you, I loved Blueberry.

L'Incal. Too bad it made a shitty movie...
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• RIP Scary German Guy.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Geez, the Grim Reaper's been working overtime lately. 94's a hell of a good run, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X