X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sad to hear about TMZ guy.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dawson was aces, one of the truly great game show hosts. He was also the only thing good in THE RUNNING MAN.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt.. I just..... *turns around and leaves thread*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What about the giant baby who could shoot lightning?

He's still alive right?

He and Augustus Gloop should form a stable.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RIP TROLOLOL guy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He lives on as my ringtone.

It's the way he would've wanted to be remembered.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Dawson was aces, one of the truly great game show hosts. He was also the only thing good in THE RUNNING MAN.
                [IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]
                Last edited by Timothy225; 06-04-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Matt's last response has me searching for a "flip the fucking table in angar" .gif. WTF babyhater?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He fears The Diapered One.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Dawson was aces, one of the truly great game show hosts. He was also the only thing good in THE RUNNING MAN.
                      Mick Fleetwood & Dweezil Zappa. Ah-nuld's bad puns ("He had to spleet." "Now, Plain Zero!", etc.). The aforementioned dickless Stalker with the lightning an' shit. The lingerie chase around Maria's apartment, culminating in the weight bench bondage. Jesse "The Body" Ventura as Capt. Freedom. The 80-fied intro dancers. YAPHET. KOTTO.

I could go on, but I don't want to rile B Metal any more than he laready is.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Mick Fleetwood & Dweezil Zappa. Ah-nuld's bad puns ("He had to spleet." "Now, Plain Zero!", etc.). The aforementioned dickless Stalker with the lightning an' shit. The lingerie chase around Maria's apartment, culminating in the weight bench bondage. Jesse "The Body" Ventura as Capt. Freedom. The 80-fied intro dancers. YAPHET. KOTTO.

I could go on, but I don't want to rile B Metal any more than he laready is.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          That is one duckface away from being a Facebook wall post.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're all insane. That film is incompetently made garbage.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoy that garbage.

Time to start a new one up, Matticus.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Matt there must come a time when you realize that if you're the only one screaming everyone is insane that it may just be you who's bonkers. This is one of those times.

Comment

Working...
                                X