Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    JIM Jong Il?
    Not a typo. Il was 50% american.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Gotcha, Billy!

Troy, don't say that shit too loudly. The thought of President Gingrich in 2012... scary!

I'm just tired of America skirting insanity and cartoonish villainy. Let's embrace our inner madman and go all Franklin Sherman on a bitch.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cheetah, star of the Tarzan films. OK, now I'm bummed. 80 years young he was.

It's OK, Mr. Knuckles... it's OK. Let it out.

Comment

• It's just bizarre that they live that long! 80 - an animal! I mean, I could see it if he were a sea turtle, but a chimp.

And of course I've repped Tim. You should too. You know you want to.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Funny to think Bubbles will outlive the entire Jackson clan.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Kim Jong Il funeral is killing me. So hilarious.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I, too, wish to have a limo with a big fuckin' picture of me on the roof. MY EGO DEMANDS IT!

All the forced crying for this guy. Geez. I'm also wondering how Kim Jung Un is gonna do as the new leader, or if he's gonna get whacked if/when the coup comes.

Comment

• Odds are Kim Jong Un doesn't make it until the end of 2012. Starvation levels are too high and neighbors are worried about military influence.

Somebody didn't play Risk when they were growing up.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Jesus. Had no idea that apes could live that long. Farewell, Cheetah.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

All the forced crying for this guy.
                      "Start your crying or I'll give you something to cry about!"
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• And, rep for Lisa!

Comment

• Thanks, Tim and Martin!

Comment

• Jon Roberts, one of the subjects of the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, dies at age 63.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ggler_in_c.php

I plan on buying an 8-ball in his honor this weekend. Any of you motherfuckers want in?
                            "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Jon Roberts, one of the subjects of the documentary Cocaine Cowboys, dies at age 63.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ggler_in_c.php

I plan on buying an 8-ball in his honor this weekend. Any of you motherfuckers want in?

You have to ask?

Comment

• Just trying to be polite.
                                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X