Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was in South Korea for the Habitat build, the Habitat folks stressed to us about a hundred times a day that if we were going off sightseeing, don't go near the DMZ, and they weren't kidding. They flat out said to us, "Don't go trying anything cute, don't think nothing will happen to you. If you get snagged - and you will get snagged - we can't help you."
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Stories I've heard/read back you 100%, Lisa. Technically, North and South Korea are still at war, so fucking around the DMZ is not the brightest thing one would want to do.

Comment

• It was mostly the guys (sorry to have to say that, but it's true). After a testosterone fueled day of construction, groups of them would get together, have a few beers, and start elbowing each other about, "Let's check it out! Let's see how close we can get before we actually get into trouble." I don't know that any of them actually did it, or if it was mostly just talk, but the rest of us would say, "Yeah, you won't be nearly as cool as you think you are once your ass is sitting in a North Korean prison."
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• As power transfers to his third son, Kim Jong Un, NewsFeed takes a look at what little is known of the country’s mysterious “Great Successor”, who is thought to be 28.

1 – According to various sources, Kim Jong Un is an NBA fanatic and has had pictures taken with Toni Kukoc of the Chicago Bulls and Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers.

2 - The Chosunilbo reports a number of revelations about KJU’s formative years and claims he briefly attended Switzerland’s German-speaking Liebefeld-Steinhölzli School.

3 – It goes on to claim that “Pak Un”, KJU’s assumed name at the Swiss school, was shy and awkward around girls but became fiercely competitive on the basketball court where he was described by peers as “explosive” and a “playmaker”.

4 – The final revelation from the “Great Successor’s” school years was that despite his father’s anti-American stance – KJU had an extensive collection of Nike sneakers, according to former classmate Nikola Kovacevic, who estimated each pair to cost around $200.

5 – The U.S. and allies will be monitoring KJU’s inaugural days in power extremely closely and are said be concerned that the transition could prove dangerous if KJU seeks to assert his leadership credentials through provocative military actions, claims IndiaTVNews.

6 – The Daily Telegraph served up a number of facts on the young premier, including the revelation that his buzz-style haircut has made him an unlikely style-icon in North Korea, where young men are queuing at barber shops for what has been dubbed the “youth” or “ambition” haircut.

7 – South Korean media widely speculated that KJU underwent a number of cosmetic procedures last year in order to look more like his grandfather and founder of North Korea, Kim Il Sung.

8 – Efforts to transform KJU into a North Korean demigod in the same style as his father, have led to his birthday on January 1 being made a national holiday.

9 – In preparation for KJU’s premiership, North Korean soldiers have reportedly been shown a documentary film in recent months which begins with words: ”Following in the footsteps of the General, offering guidance to the troops, comrade General Kim Jong Un delivers a great blow to the enemy with the resourcefulness of his keen insight.”

10 – KJU can look forward to some favourable coverage from North Korean media. Among the eyebrow-raising stories written about Kim Jung Il were claims he’d set the world record for the lowest round of golf (containing 11 hole-in-ones), reports he’d become a global fashion icon and an official biography on the North Korea state website that said he did not defecate.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            an official biography on the North Korea state website that said he did not defecate.
            yay!

That seriously is the cutest scary thing I've heard all month. Fearless Leader does not poo!
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Kay-Ju (KAIJU!) is now the way I'll call that fat demigod.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                As power transfers to his third son, Kim Jong Un, NewsFeed takes a look at what little is known of the country’s mysterious “Great Successor”, who is thought to be 28.

1 – According to various sources, Kim Jong Un is an NBA fanatic and has had pictures taken with Toni Kukoc of the Chicago Bulls and Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers.

2 - The Chosunilbo reports a number of revelations about KJU’s formative years and claims he briefly attended Switzerland’s German-speaking Liebefeld-Steinhölzli School.

3 – It goes on to claim that “Pak Un”, KJU’s assumed name at the Swiss school, was shy and awkward around girls but became fiercely competitive on the basketball court where he was described by peers as “explosive” and a “playmaker”.

4 – The final revelation from the “Great Successor’s” school years was that despite his father’s anti-American stance – KJU had an extensive collection of Nike sneakers, according to former classmate Nikola Kovacevic, who estimated each pair to cost around $200.

5 – The U.S. and allies will be monitoring KJU’s inaugural days in power extremely closely and are said be concerned that the transition could prove dangerous if KJU seeks to assert his leadership credentials through provocative military actions, claims IndiaTVNews.

6 – The Daily Telegraph served up a number of facts on the young premier, including the revelation that his buzz-style haircut has made him an unlikely style-icon in North Korea, where young men are queuing at barber shops for what has been dubbed the “youth” or “ambition” haircut.

7 – South Korean media widely speculated that KJU underwent a number of cosmetic procedures last year in order to look more like his grandfather and founder of North Korea, Kim Il Sung.

8 – Efforts to transform KJU into a North Korean demigod in the same style as his father, have led to his birthday on January 1 being made a national holiday.

9 – In preparation for KJU’s premiership, North Korean soldiers have reportedly been shown a documentary film in recent months which begins with words: ”Following in the footsteps of the General, offering guidance to the troops, comrade General Kim Jong Un delivers a great blow to the enemy with the resourcefulness of his keen insight.”

10 – KJU can look forward to some favourable coverage from North Korean media. Among the eyebrow-raising stories written about Kim Jung Il were claims he’d set the world record for the lowest round of golf (containing 11 hole-in-ones), reports he’d become a global fashion icon and an official biography on the North Korea state website that said he did not defecate.
                Well, that's all very well and good, Phedg, but do you know who Vaclav Havel is?

(*Runs from the room, cackling gleefully*)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Well, that's all very well and good, Phedg, but do you know who Vaclav Havel is?
                  Didn´t he programm the official wepage of the Democratic People´s of North Korea? Or did he like to look at things, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                    yay!

That seriously is the cutest scary thing I've heard all month. Fearless Leader does not poo!
                    Explains a hell of a lot actually. If I never pooped, I'd be kind of cranky and a bit nuts, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post

(*Runs from the room, cackling gleefully*)
                      The correct answer is: WHO GIVES A SHIT AS HE'S NOT A SPAWN OF THE JIM JONG IL
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• JIM Jong Il?

Comment

• I wish any of the Republican candidates had the balls just to go that shit balls crazy.

I love that stuff. Just imagine Newt Gingrich declaring that he refuses to use the letter Y or to address people who wear green ties.

Then, he runs off eating origami swans and yelling at the media. America needs that kind of crazy.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            JIM Jong Il?
                            The lesser known brother that handed out the Kool Aid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I love that stuff. Just imagine Newt Gingrich declaring that he refuses to use the letter Y or to address people who wear green ties.
                              I think Palin and Bachman were close to that.

Comment

• Gotcha, Billy!

Troy, don't say that shit too loudly. The thought of President Gingrich in 2012... scary!

Comment

Working...
                                X