Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's one thing I hate about shitty tats, it's seeing numerous small shitty tats.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nathan Rabin listens to the commentary on Big Money Rustlas

Comment

• I'd fuck Biebers dad.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Please tell me it's one those "I usually want steak, but every so often I want White Castle at 3 AM after ten beers" like situations?

Comment

• I didn't say he could spend the night. Nice body. I'd tap it.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• C'mon, Ed. Dude's rocking a fuzzy purple hat. Tell me you don't feel all warm and tingly.

Comment

• *Checks on Little Ed*

Nope

Comment

• Then you're just DEAD inside, Ed. DEAD, I say! That or you have discerning taste. Either or.

Comment

• Hey, Howard can have him. Not for me, at all.

Pound'em like a drill press for all of us, Howard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Please tell me it's one those "I usually want steak, but every so often I want White Castle at 3 AM after ten beers" like situations?
                      Now now, Ed. Howard has been in and out of the hospital lately. Could still be some raging fever lingering behind that's making his brain all squirrely.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Come on. The guy's body is smoking. Sure, he dresses like a douche but for what I have planned, no clothes are required.

Comment

• Blast it Howard! He not just a slab of meat for you to use and throw on the scrap heap, with all the other men you've destroyed over the years! He has a mind and FEELINGS!

Heartbreaker.

Comment

• Obviously he doesn't have a mind or feelings. You saw what he was wearing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Obviously he doesn't have a mind or feelings. You saw what he was wearing, right?
                              We would have also accepted "You've seen his offspring, right?"
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For once, I agree with Oliver Reed here.

Comment

Working...
                                X