X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, back to this for a second...

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Woman fatally struck by subway train after jumping on tracks to retrieve bag:

You guys know I really just can't stand a lot of my co-workers, but I particularly can't stand the other admins I work with. They're shallow and stupid to the bone, and today was no exception.

Like I said before - there's absolutely nothing in a bag that's worth jumping onto the tracks for. But one of the idiots I work with took it a step further. We were talking about this today, and she says, "And did you see the BAG? God, it was the ugliest bag in the world, and she went after it!" And she was serious! Like, if it had been a pretty bag, that would have made it okay!

After doing the requisite face-palm, I said, "Well, you're kind of missing the point. Even if it had been a gorgeous Chanel bag, it's not worth getting killed for."

I mean, I just feel like - women like that give the rest of us a bad name. It's why so many of us are thought of as shallow, materialistic harpies. I hope I'm out of here SOON, I seriously do.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      You guys know I really just can't stand a lot of my co-workers, but I particularly can't stand the other admins I work with. They're shallow and stupid to the bone, and today was no exception.

Like I said before - there's absolutely nothing in a bag that's worth jumping onto the tracks for. But one of the idiots I work with took it a step further. We were talking about this today, and she says, "And did you see the BAG? God, it was the ugliest bag in the world, and she went after it!" And she was serious! Like, if it had been a pretty bag, that would have made it okay!

After doing the requisite face-palm, I said, "Well, you're kind of missing the point. Even if it had been a gorgeous Chanel bag, it's not worth getting killed for."

I mean, I just feel like - women like that give the rest of us a bad name. It's why so many of us are thought of as shallow, materialistic harpies. I hope I'm out of here SOON, I seriously do.
      Haha, holy shit. That doesn't really sound like a faux-pas moment. They sound kind of awful, honestly.

Reminds me of the time that my ex angrily recounted a news story where a parent traded their child for a truck, and instead of responding with appropriate outrage, I absentmindedly asked "What kind of truck was it?"

Tears of laughter ensued.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The thing is - there's something about an admin job that brings out the worst in the women who work them, and they all bond (well, except for me, obviously - none of these women have any qualities I want to be around). It just becomes this big shark tank - except the water's really shallow (*rimshot!*). You should hear the way these hookers circle around together and gossip about other people. Honestly, I wasn't kidding - it's women like this that gives other women a bad name. They're just gossipy, bitchy, shallow, materialistic - it's one of the main reasons I've not really been happy with my job for as long as I've been doing it.
        Last edited by Lisa; 03-12-2010, 02:36 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• what in the shit?!

I stand corrected. This is worse than cottage cheese.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
            what in the shit?!

I stand corrected. This is worse than cottage cheese.
            Now THAT looks like God's poop!

Comment

• How the fuck do you swallow a tongue piercing?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• http://www.the-backup.com/

Comment

• I want that...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Was anyone aware that this existed? It's strangely arousing.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If I can't put my finger in it...GTFO...although they are pretty...kinda upset there aren't any snizz or arreola shots...

Comment

• oldie but goodie

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/5b6_1268684538"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/5b6_1268684538" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Comment

• when do they die?

Comment

• Stumbled this...pretty neat...

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/03/12/superman-and-friends-greeting-cards-from-1978/

ETA:makes me want to smush Wonder Woman...

Comment

• Wow. Those are awesome. Hard to imagine those getting printed today.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Those are so cool! Nice find, Bryan!

Comment

Working...
                                X