X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Sir, I'm just saying, dude isn't "fat".
    yeah he's not really that fa-
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post

Goddammit Hocken. We have a fucking FAT THREAD. Now I look like a douche because I posted it there and didn't check the random thread. You FAIL.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wow! He's a mattress with facial hair.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Here's the final reveal to Lost: 
          It was Hurley who caused Oceanic 815 to crash and land on an uncharted, time traveling island.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post

Goddammit Hocken. We have a fucking FAT THREAD. Now I look like a douche because I posted it there and didn't check the random thread. You FAIL.
            Oh yes, I fail because you didn't bother to do a search through the threads. Many apologies on my behalf for something you didn't do.

Also, Nerdious is like a reverse Tati. The man can't see fat when it's there.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              yeah he's not really that fa-
              If this is during Z&M, then yah, he's rather fat. But I'm talking about recently.

This was taken last week:

He's not as large as the podium.

Comment

• ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Gonna have to go with Vault on this.

Because unless you measure his waist, you can't prove shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Also, Nerdious is like a reverse Tati. The man can't see fat when it's there.
                    Bwaahaahaa!!! That's a beaut right there, Ed!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• *Tips his cap*

No problem, Lisa. I just have the feeling Nerdious is saying the opposite thing of everyone else for the helluva of it. Or he has no concept of what a fatass is.

Comment

• Hocken, you get buttcream sent to your job. We all have our faults.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Actually, it was jock cream.

Comment

• It was and it was sent right the fuck back where it came from. Haven't had a mishap with Amazon since.

Comment

• Ed, they sent you that by accident?

Comment

• It was no accident. The photo was great though.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X