Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, DON'T WALK PAST PACKS OF CIGARETTES!

Also, you'll die from the fourth hand smoke in my Bette Davis avatar.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sleek, sexy mouse:

Spoiler: Not sexy enough for you? 
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• WINNAR
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Subtle.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This must happen, or the clown rapists that stole the Predator cloaking technology will win.

Ranger vs. Soldier?

WHOYAGOT?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HOLY FUCK. TOMMY GOT BUFF.

Bring that shit...I'll pay to watch that.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hell yeah. I wonder if he has the White Ranger hidden in any of his tattoos.

Comment

• He won his first MMA match.

You don't fuck with the Green Ranger.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• JCVD's gonna need a bathtub full of cocaine, those Guile MURIKANFLAG tattoos, his jerimullet, and Hammerpants to win.

The Spirit of Bolo compels him.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kevin Smith too fat to fly Southwest
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Maybe he was a security risk in that he's "famous", not fat? Or maybe there was some kind of weight issue and they couldn't/didn't want to chuck the luggage.

Either way, Silent Bob needs to lose some weight. Dude is ENORMOUS.

Comment

• Nope, Southwest claims he was so fat he couldn't put down the arm rests. It was clearly a fatass issue.

I feel bad for the wife. She has to hit that.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well...

wheelbarrows full of cash can be quite the aphrodisiac.

Comment

• Well, if it was a thing with not getting down the armrest just charge him for another seat and call it a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Nope, Southwest claims he was so fat he couldn't put down the arm rests. It was clearly a fatass issue.

I feel bad for the wife. She has to hit that.
                                She looks like Gollum. I still laugh about her playing the "hot" girlfriend in Clerks 2 and looking like a horse. Brian O'Halloran probably still wakes up screaming in a cold sweat at night.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X