Now This is Podracing! The Star Wars Catch-All Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Sure was. Got an ESB vibe by episode's end.
    Totally. The wait for season 3 is going to blow.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

UGH. I NEED AMAZON TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER SO I CAN WATCH THIS SEASON.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        UGH. I NEED AMAZON TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER SO I CAN WATCH THIS SEASON.
        Yes, you need to watch!

Also, Luke won the Star Wars March Madness for the first year ever. It's about damn time!

Comment

Best, all-inclusive Force Awakens Blu-Ray and or DVD set that's out there right now? Any advice? Best Buy? Target? Which one has the best bells and whistles?

Comment

It's sad that is even a question in this day and age. Why can the release just be the release? Retailer exclusives are such bullshit. I have heard, but can't verify, that Target has some good extras. Best Buy has a steelbook. I don't know, I just ordered from Amazon so I didn't have to deal with anyone.

Comment

I picked up the Target version since it has a bonus digital download with 20 minutes of extra shit. Best Buy does have the steelbook, and Wal-Mart has some bonus trading cards/chip-thingys.

I watched the deleted scenes last night, and it's only a few minutes worth. No commentaries either, which was a bummer. The table read was less than 5 minutes long. I haven't watched the making of doc yet, or some of the other extras, but it all seems very light to me.

Comment

Lesley grabbed me the steelbook. I bought the digital version last week and the extra deleted scene of Kylo on the Falcon was nice and should have been kept in but the other scenes were mostly filler.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L58oh3wIiNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hilarious

Comment

So Best Buy has a standee the their Force Awakens discs that looks like a giant BB-8. My kid saw it last night and FLIPPED OUT. that was really cool.

It was not really cool when she threw a fit as we walked to another part of the store and she couldn't see it anymore.

Comment

hahaha.

Comment

watched the making of doc on TFA last night. WAY TOO SHORT DAMMIT. I want another "The Beginning" style doc like on TPM. I could easily watch a 5 hour behind the scenes thing. I also want the full table read. They fucking recorded it, put that shit on the disc Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          watched the making of doc on TFA last night. WAY TOO SHORT DAMMIT. I want another "The Beginning" style doc like on TPM. I could easily watch a 5 hour behind the scenes thing. I also want the full table read. They fucking recorded it, put that shit on the disc Disney!
                          Heard the special features were kinda brief.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

the doc is like an hour but it easily could have been two. The other behind the scenes stuff is really fucking short.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Heard the special features were kinda brief.
                              That's what she said.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X