Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lisa View Post

"And another thing WOMEN do is..."
    Turn my bed into a furnace. Oprah needs to do a special on that. Stop turning my bed into the underbelly of the Titanic! GOSH WOMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      this is a bad thread you guys
      You're a towel
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa
        But it's easy to happen. It's a very fine line to go from "Yeah, Oprah sucks!" to "And another thing WOMEN do is..."
        *Runs off to start the Official Fuck Women thread so this one doesn't become a cluster-fuck*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

WTF have I started here? *Facepalm*
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I would hope that no one here would actually start a fuck women thread. Fuck Oprah? No problem, she not human.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              *Runs off to start the Official Fuck Women thread so this one doesn't become a cluster-fuck*
              I'll drag you back by the testicles.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

oprah probably got that goooooood pussy
                Last edited by Shit Dickface; 10-31-2011, 05:12 PM. Reason: so sorry, I'm terrible
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I know my response should be OUCH, but all I could think was "Lisa said testicles." Lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                    I'll drag you back by the testicles.
                    Don't fuck with Wonder Lisa and her Amazon brethren, folks! They'll fuck you up and shit!

Comment

And clearly, she can dance!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

And deflect the barbs thrown at her, too! Woman of many talents! Which is what all females should aspire to be!

Y'know, fuck Oprah. Where's MY talk show?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Warrington View Post
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            I'm thinkin' Stedman must either be the biggest pussy whipped FAG on the fucking planet, or the world's studliest man.

Cuz there's no coexisting w/ Oprah as an equal, sugah. He's either knuckling under or taming that shrew behind the scenes.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Don't fuck with Wonder Lisa and her Amazon brethren, folks! They'll fuck you up and shit!

God help me, but all I kept thinking was "nice gams". I know, I know, I'M the guy Oprah warned you all about. I can't help it. I make cheap jizz jokes in cooking threads, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X