Hey Everybody! Great News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    It's a warped take on the truth. It's one that he pushes on people, but it has very little to do with fact.
    I'm curious. How so? I'm not privy to the inside baseball stuff you are, and he's treated me fairly (so far).

ETA: This is not an opening salvo in a flame war over the Nunz. I'm just curious. I've already scaled back my contributions to Guy because I"m uncomfortable with Bigfoot entertainment. Beyond getting my name out there more, I really have no dog in this fight.
    Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 04-28-2011, 10:54 AM.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

saaaaaaandwiches
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        saaaaaaandwiches

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          I'm curious. How so? I'm not privy to the inside baseball stuff you are, and he's treated me fairly (so far).

ETA: This is not an opening salvo in a flame war over the Nunz. I'm just curious. I've already scaled back my contributions to Guy because I"m uncomfortable with Bigfoot entertainment. Beyond getting my name out there more, I really have no dog in this fight.

At heart, he's a good guy. He just has a really warped sense of business. I don't know what to chalk up to delusion and what to chalk up to willful ignorance.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

No thank you. Haven't quite had the taste for BBQ Poop Sandwiches with Cheese.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              No thank you. Haven't quite had the taste for BBQ Poop Sandwiches with Cheese.
              Seriously, this is my favorite burger. I usually get it sans poop though.
              It's a burger with bbq pulled pork, some cheese, jalapenos and fiery voodoo killer sauce. When I'm finally paroled out of Pittsburgh, I'll miss this the most.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                Ben would know... so would Bobby and the 'Toph.
                *rushes in, clears throat*

Esteemed U.S. and Canadian Representatives, as acting head of B.D.R.'s European board-members committee I must point out that not only is the U.K. equivalent of Jersey Shore not Blackpool, it has already begun. Long ago, sadly. Behold, if you dare, The Only Way Is Essex: The Ultimate In Gaudy Terror! "Birds and blokes" out on the lash, getting into pointless fights in too tight polo tops... it-I can't tell you how vapid these people are without resorting to the basest language.

If you thought Sussex was bad after the immortal "freshen ya drink, guv-a-naaaahh?" bit from the Simspsons, you're in for a terrible shock.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

The same hold true in Belfast, Bobby? I'd hate to think with all the recent stuff going on in Northern Ireland that you folks have to go through this crap too!

Comment

Thankfully, Tim, not really. We seem to have escaped our own equivalent, the Essex debacle being the nearest thing. Those who are that way inclined are making do with that.

Presently.

You know the way Robin from How I Met Your Mother said Canada is far behind the States culturally, hence her 80's tastic 90's Robin Sparkles pop career? Well, let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if Antrim Coast or The Only Way is Ballyhackamore befalls local televisions in a year or two.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Try and talk 'em down, Bobby!

Comment

Seriously, this is my favorite burger. I usually get it sans poop though.
                        It's a burger with bbq pulled pork, some cheese, jalapenos and fiery voodoo killer sauce. When I'm finally paroled out of Pittsburgh, I'll miss this the most.
                        I'm sure it's an awesome burger, bud. I always love giving a spicy kick to my food (Louisiana Hot Sauce on pizza, sandwiches, etc.) but Goddamn that picture didn't do it any favors.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                        X