Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    The Nunz: Good qualities. Discuss.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    He has an RX-8...

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      The Nunz: Good qualities. Discuss.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
      The Nunz? Easy -- he gives unknown writers an opportunity to write for a large audience. Larger than most would have starting out, anyway.

Now, how he manages that professional relationship is another matter entirely -- and one that's been talked about a lot -- but still, he gives people a shot. And that's pretty cool of him.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Apparently, this shit is getting exported to the UK
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Goddamn you, sir.

Comment

Hey, I didn't ask for this shit. None of us did.

Comment

Jesus, please tell me that this is a parody...

Actually, if they took a bunch of, how you say, "blokes," and sent them to the Jersey shore I'd watch that. Seeing confused Guidos deal with Football Hooligans would never stop being funny.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I was happier not knowing.

Comment

Isn't the Jersey Shore equivalent in the UK, Blackpool?

Comment

We'll need to get a ruling from one of our "cousins" from across the "pond."

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Ben would know... so would Bobby and the 'Toph.

Comment

Great. We don't have enough scorn from the international community, and now we'll have millions of angry Brits pissed at us for inspiring this show. Just in time for the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Great. We don't have enough scorn from the international community, and now we'll have millions of angry Brits pissed at us for inspiring this show. Just in time for the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812.
                          They'll hit us again. Our forces are stretched far too thin as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Wouldn't it be great if this caused another war between Britain and America?

This could be the theme.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                              They'll hit us again. Our forces are stretched far too thin as it is.
                              Sad part is, we'd probably deserve it for inspiring that dreck.

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Wouldn't it be great if this caused another war between Britain and America?

This could be the theme.
                              We'd deserve that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                The Nunz? Easy -- he gives unknown writers an opportunity to write for a large audience. Larger than most would have starting out, anyway.

Now, how he manages that professional relationship is another matter entirely -- and one that's been talked about a lot -- but still, he gives people a shot. And that's pretty cool of him.

It's a warped take on the truth. It's one that he pushes on people, but it has very little to do with fact.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X