Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New laptop
    Band Hero (only $10!)
    new Bon Iver
    Reznor/Ross Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack

Enjoy the beers, Rob!

Comment

• Although the free one-day shipping is still going to take four days so...

Comment

• Got some gift cards for the b-day. Any suggestions?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• SSX, Mass Effect 3, fleshlight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought: "Rerb's got to be joking about the Fleshlight."

He isn't Amazon sells even those. All retail as we know it is destined to fall to the might of the Amazon.

Except maybe Wal-Mart. Some folks will never be able to afford or work a PC.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You also have to factor in shipping. Sometimes you just can't wait for that 2 gallon jar of mayo.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/?_en...qid=1331561485

Fuck ton of BD under $10 on Amazon. I can't remember if I already own Killer or Hard Boiled, but The Killer for $8 is must own.

Comment

• If you can't remember, it's time to remind yourself.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me3 and Batman begins on blu.

Comment

• You are welcome. Poop face.

Comment

• $115 worth of books from Amazon.com, via the link. ENJOY THE SPOILS, RERB!

Comment

• sweet, thanks man!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• De nada, el jefe! Might buy some more stuff before the month is out. I asked for Amazon Gift Cards for my birfday next week, so unless my family screws up and gets me this...

...enjoy the basket of fries my sheckles will earn you! If not, anyone need a full grown Amazon warrior? Jen won't let me keep one in the house, and I fear her stinkeye.

Comment

• That's a screw up I could live with.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fine. If I get a six foot tall Amazon warrior full of bloodlust, the consumate battle skill of a squad of soldiers, muscles and sinews forged of iron in the fires of war, smoldering passion, unassailable honor, and a libido that requires, nay DEMANDS, a mate who would match her physical prowess and can rut like a thoroughbred in heat at her command, I shall send her to you, Josh.

I shall have our own Iggy T. Borg, Esq. Lawyer, Cigar Lover, and Man About Town, draw up the proper contracts (necessary if you ever feel like visiting the Island of Guam). And God have mercy on your soul if your crotch ain't up to her demands.

I will weep for thee.

Comment

Working...
                                X