No announcement yet.

Traveling through time..A Question worth thinking about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd probably say NY from like 77-82...I'm torn on whether I'd live uptown or downtown...Uptown had all the graf/hip hop and the Yanks (Bronx Zoo Era, What Up Reggie!)...downtown had the drugs and crazy shit...I might be able to run it if I lived on the Upper East...maybe around Park and 60th...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I remember hearing this from that documentary and from this memoir my bartender wrote where doctors would issue "clap kits". I believe it included pencillian and some other drugs.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A guest suite at the Playboy mansion, 1981 - 1986. See the "My Favorite Decade" thread for most of the reasons why.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Oh, great, Iggy. You realize it'll take the Time Police another five years to get you back when the experiment is over?

Timecop #1: Subject Iggy has finally returned from 1986! The experiment is a ... wait... that's not subject Iggy! It's... Larry "Bud" Melman!
          Timecop #2: But if that's not subject Iggy... WHERE IS HE?

Cut to Iggy in the Playboy Mansion's Grotto, smoking some fine Havanas, and surrounded by skinny dipping Playmates!
          Iggy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, if they bring back Larry "Bud" Melman back from the dead. Then we're all winners.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

See? And you thought my selection was all about me.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
              X