No announcement yet.

The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, I'm just going to be an eterna-bummer in this thread, but if you think that last story is bad, I just can't even imagine this one:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...len/52375220/1

I mean, just why? Why do people have to be so incredibly horrible and shitty to each other? What does this gain anyone? Fuck.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The prime suspect:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dunno know that picture or who it is. I dunno. No, I dun't.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Welp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bearer

He joined the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in December 1990, after being mentioned by Rick Rude to WWF owner Vince McMahon. McMahon used Pringle's real-life involvement in the funeral industry to create the character of Paul Bearer (a play on pallbearer), a very histrionic, ghostly manager, who was almost always seen bearing an urn (which led to several storylines involving wrestlers stealing his urn), and whose catchphrase was "Ohhh yyyes!". The Undertaker was his only protege to make use of his urn, being able to draw mystical power from it that could revive his strength during matches, sparking up the phrase, "The power of the urn".
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ahhhh, I see.

Comment

• It works better when you're an old school fan of such goofy yet awesome shit.

COME ON
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                I dunno know that picture or who it is. I dunno. No, I dun't.
                Lisa's what's wrong with Murica's youth.
                Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                It works better when you're an old school fan of such goofy yet awesome shit.

COME ON
                I knew Paul Bearer when he was Percy Pringle DAMNIT!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I still laugh heartily when I hear either name.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wrestling is at it's best when served with a slice of cheese.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's just mean.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Which part? The decline of the cheestastic gimmicks of yesteryear or my making light of a pitch black story with no happy ending in sight for anyone ever?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Because really who hasn't wanted to strip off those pesky clothes during a kids movie?
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• On the positive side, thanks to him the audience actually got to see something memorable in the theater that day.

He should play all of the showings.

EDIT: Holy shit @ the related photo gallery under the article. "Hey kids, giving your little one-eyed friend a better view of the screen is wrong! Now here's some cartoon characters that we think are sexy!"
                            Last edited by Master Shake; 01-05-2012, 04:56 PM.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Checking out that guy's pic makes me wish we had mandatory dental health care in this country. FIX DAT GRILL, YO!

Comment

• http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/05/fighte...sgender-niece/
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X