No announcement yet.

The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be an attempted murder charge in my opinion.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, thanks for that.

Finally, the Justice Department has taken a tough line on marijuana too. Federal prosecutors say they won't go after sick people. But late last month, they warned that big medical marijuana shops aren't exempt from federal prosecution if they distribute the drug, even in states where medical marijuana is legal.
      But hey, at least they aren't going after the suffering or the dying. GOOD JOB, FELLAS!
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-13-2011, 07:59 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Should be an attempted murder charge in my opinion.
        Yup. What a fucking cunt. Bitch can't handle a divorce? I hope her face meet battery acid.*

* Yes, it sound misogynistic. But I'd be as harsh if a douchebag mutilated his wife in the same manner. Like the pieces of shit that practices genital excision.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Agreed, messing with someone's genitals - male, female, or in between - is WRONG. Any punishment one gets from fucking around with another person's privates is never harsh enough IMO.

Jeez, if they were divorcing anyway, chances are damn good she'd walk out the winner by getting half his shit and a huge chunk of change. This shit was not necessary at all.

Comment

• You don't fire (or in this case, divorce) crazy, Michael.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• His dick was MINCED for fucks sake. Foreveraloneface.jpg
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would have given her some Badass points™ for cooking it and feeding it to him, if he'd fucked her sister, that is.

Comment

• I keep flashing back to Roger Bart's circumcision from hell in Hostel 2. Yeah, he had that one coming, but that's a fuckin' movie.

Comment

• I haven't seen Hostel 2. Is it worth the time?

Comment

• It's worth a viewing - some gruesome kills, especially from the outset as it concludes the storyline from the first film before jumping feet first into a new one. This time, however, women take the center stage.

Comment

• All I know is cutting someone's privates off should be a death penalty offense. Whether the victim is male or female.

Comment

• I can't watch horror movies with women being tortured. It just grabs a part of my soul and fucks with it, hard.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's because you're a female in your present life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              I can't watch horror movies with women being tortured. It just grabs a part of my soul and fucks with it, hard.
                              Same. I have a really hard time with violence against women.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X