X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission accomplished, soldier!

Comment

YEEESSSSSS!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

No problem...

Comment

I'm totally saving the Young Frankenstein one to alternate around on Halloween!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
            <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gLlBv_SrZw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gLlBv_SrZw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
            Sweet jesus, that's not only the most horrifying little child I've ever seen, but the most brilliant commercial in the world, too! Viva la France!

However, in my opinion, my favorite and most awesome commercial I've ever seen was Nike's 1995 "If you let me play" commercial. I just fucking love that.
            Last edited by Lisa; 07-28-2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I see commercials like that, and I wonder why parents aren't allowed to carry tranquilizer guns. One shot, kid goes to sleep, folks can shop in peace. Shit worked like gangbusters on Wild Kingdom.

Comment

Working...
              X