Kids in commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids in commercials

I hate kids in commercials. They're all like they like this snack food or this brand of clothing.

I want to smack them.

No kids gives that much of a shit over Pizza Rolls. I want realism, damn it. I want kids that don't want to be on camera. I want kids that pick their nose and eat it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

The worst were the old Sunny Delight commercials. You know what mom, if you gave me a fucking liter of Sunny Delight after I just came in from playing football or basketball and was all hot and sweaty I would fucking vomit.

Comment

Kids in commercials get you angry? Seriously? You're giving a shit about this?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Kids in commercials get you angry? Seriously? You're giving a shit about this?

There's this one kid in a Pizza Rolls commercial. He's so smug. I want to knock that smirk off of his face.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
          There's this one kid in a Pizza Rolls commercial. He's so smug. I want to knock that smirk off of his face.
          I must now see this commercial.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've seen it.

It simultaneously sucks and blows.

Here's the plot.

"Wow! We're the kids of the 21st Century! We act like adults... because we basically are adults! Granted, we have less developed genitalia... but it does not stop us from procuring way too many sexual liasons on Facebookâ„¢!

We're adults because we have to be! Why? Because YOU can't do your jobs as parents!

We eat pizza rolls because you're off pursuing the almighty dollar and cannot be bothered to cook us a proper meal! The future is proper fucked... thanks to you, you assed-up children of 'Boomers'!"

Comment

Some of us preferred pizza rolls to our mother's cooking!

Comment

The Sucrets commercial. Or was it some other sore throat remedy? Whatever. You remember it. "It'll hurt if I swallow....." I still want to murder that little shit. STOP WHINING! STOP IT!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hidden Valley commercials, with kids orgasmically digging into veggies. I know kids are eating healthy in that commercial, but it just seems... wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Some of us preferred pizza rolls when doing copious amounts of drugs

Totally.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This begins and ends with those fucking Welch's Grape Juice kids...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh god. That little fuck that played Spanky in the Little Rascals movie....I WANTED TO PUNCH THAT KID SO HARD HIS FACE WOULD EXPLODE.

Comment

People still eat pizza rolls?

Seriously? Why not talk about nearly having a stroke when Joe Don Baker had to deal with that kid in Mitchell?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I love pizza rolls. Nothing better for a Saturday afternoon when you are slightly hungover and have no desire to put effort into as much as a sammich.

Comment

*brofist*

Comment

Working...
                              X