X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim. Timmay.

Timimalimadingdong.

He has a beav on his fist.

Nothing said can sway me from my judgement that regardless of a by-the-numbers trailer that the beav will not be dam good.

I will go use this pun gun now on my mahself. Just as Mel intended, like in that Jesus snuff film where he gets fleshy speed holes installed.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The beaver talks in a British accent.

HOW THE HELL WAS THIS NOT MENTIONED BEFORE?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Look, it's the holidays. If the beaver spent the whole movie in a santa hat, I could relent a little. Or if it was released now, at Hannukkah, and the beaver spent the whole movie in a yarmulke while Mel screamed anti-semetic rants at it, then maybe, maaaaaaybe. But you can't give me a straight on, "Beaver-Puppet and Crazy-Person Meet Cute/Jodie Foster Suddenly Likes Guys/Family Love Story" and expect me to bite. You just can't.

EDIT: And speaking of which, Jodie Fucking Foster should really know better than to do a second movie with this train wreck! What was she thinking? "Okay... he plays my crazy husband who can only communicate through a beaver puppet and it re-cements our family. Yeah, that should make up for 'Maverick'."
        Last edited by Lisa; 12-04-2010, 04:17 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yes, because Mel Gibson was all that was wrong with Maverick

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maverick is, was, and will always be fucking awesome.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You are INCORRECT, sir!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
              X