No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me more of this "hitting pad" thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You put it on the sore place on your body that you hurt because you're a dipshit then it hits you repeatedly so you atone for your dipshittery.

Comment

• This weekend should hopefully consist of drinking, gaming and relaxing with Lesley. CANNOT WAIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Going with my MOH to the first of several cake tastings tomorrow morning at 9. I know, I know, it's early. But it was the only appointment they had available tomorrow and FFS, it's free cake for breakfast! Other than that I'll be making pulled pork for a superbowl game, as well as queso blanco dip. Yum!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Have fun tasting cakes, Ingrid.

I'm babysitting my niece during the Superbowl.(Girls' night!) That's because my sis is working and her husband wants to go to a Superbowl party. So, it's "Powerpuff Girls" and Arts & Crafts for me.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Visiting the fil again. The fun never stops.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me. *nogoodfriendsfist*

Comment

• Going to a birthday party for one of my best friends. I think it will be one of those nights where I'll be dragging ass into work in the morning
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Played gigs the last two evenings. Have my kids and their boyfriend/fiance/significant others over for the game tomorrow. Gonna have a bitchin spread. Got a teevee dedicated to the Puppy Bowl for the youngest. Also figured out how to use the drum sampler on my digital audio workstation and bought some awesome drum samples. Next week I hope to have a test song completed in this new software.

Comment

• Sounds like a blast. For once I haz no Derper Bowl plans. Just sitting at the house.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have a date with work. Fuck handeggball.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
                          Played gigs the last two evenings. Have my kids and their boyfriend/fiance/significant others over for the game tomorrow. Gonna have a bitchin spread. Got a teevee dedicated to the Puppy Bowl for the youngest. Also figured out how to use the drum sampler on my digital audio workstation and bought some awesome drum samples. Next week I hope to have a test song completed in this new software.
                          Tell us more about the gigs!
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Going to see The Vow with a friend tonight so Nathan won't have to sit through it. Breakfast in the AM with the other half, work tomorrow night and being a vegetable on Sunday. WOOOOT!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're discussing the possibility of going to the Lego store Saturday afternoon. I wanna go super bad, but I just got my tax return and the opportunity to be very stupid financially is extremely high.

Comment

• Went to the urologist - clean bill of health so far (still need to get my blood work-up to make sure I don't have any cancer or something starting up, as I'm in that age bracket now). Swung by my last job to see some old co-workers and pick up a t-shirt sample I designed for my portfolio. Picked up Valentine's day and birthday cards, came home, had lunch, played with cats, loafing til Jen gets home.

Saturday and Sunday, house cleaning, relaxing. Monday I call my accountant and get my taxes going.

Comment

Working...
                                X