ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought she quit?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cut down to 4 a day.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gonna give her massive shit when we're out therei n a few weeks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 4 a day is still better than multiple packs like dear old dad. Had his heart attack almost 20 years ago.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• At the cost of what a pack goes for these days. The jew in me is horrified by the amount you have to spend.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 4 a day is shit when both her son and his awesome girlfriend quit for her. haha

Comment

• Makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  At the cost of what a pack goes for these days. The jew in me is horrified by the amount you have to spend.
                  The me in me is horrified by the amount I have to spend. It's definitely not as wasteful as my drinking jag a year ago was (pretty much like $10/day on booze at minimum), but fuck it's still expensive.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm waiting for the day they start taxing soda. Which isn't a bad idea actually.

Comment

• I used to work with a girl who had throat cancer TWICE and still kept smoking. I just don't get it.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• She smoked through the throat hole, didn't she?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          I'm waiting for the day they start taxing soda. Which isn't a bad idea actually.
                          They're trying to do that in NY, and it doesn't bother me. It's shit and it's bad for you. It's not like they're taxing milk and vegetables. And man, you should see the PSA commercials of people protesting the tax. They keep showing the humble working class families and small grocery store owners, weeping how they have a budget, and how this hurts families to tax their "drinks" as they phrase it. Bullshit. With childhood obesity on the rise, and the damage it causes to your kids' teeth, then just don't buy the crap - there (because, believe me - I remember being a kid and just wanting nothing more to drink than sugary sodas. It's liquid candy, what kid doesn't want it?). Problem solved - then they won't get overly taxed. These stupid commercials making these weepy pleas to "stop harming families" is such a load, I've never heard of such a thing.

Guess what you won't get taxed for? Milk. Water. Iced tea. A Brita filter costs $6, and gives you a month of clean, fresh water with no sugar. I don't pity the people who are whining about the soda tax in NY, not one bit. Hey, I may even lay off of them if it gets too expensive - it's better for me. I'm not about to wring my hands over a tax on something that's bad for you.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• PARENTS NEED TO PARENT. KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY GODDAMN SODA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              PARENTS NEED TO PARENT. KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY GODDAMN SODA.
                              They'll take my faygo from my cold dead hands!

Comment

• I'd fight a pack of Mel Gibsons for Waffle House right now, and I ain't even stoned.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X