Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
    the missus (yes, its official).

Wonderful news! You deserve someone great, Ben! Have a great time today.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Just got back from my siblings bday party. Was pretty fun. Lots of drinking ,eating, putting dents in my dad's van, getting a black eye, busting open elbows, and more. Good stuff.
      OK - so we had some tasty food - wings, pulled pork sammies, potatoes, squash, cheesecake brownies...

We gave Riley a skateboard and the kids also have Ripsticks and they play in the driveway.... sometime hitting the cars...

Riley has a shit tone of NERF toys and has non-NERF bullets that are hard and one hit Rob in the eye and it started to swell a bit - but no black eye today, he is fine.

The kids were racing the Ripsticks and Sam must have hit something and she went forward on her elbows on the road and tore up her elbows/wrists and hands a bit. She is a tough girl though and is doing fine.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Oh, that's good that it was just minor stuff (except for Rob getting hit in the eye area - that could have been nasty!). I was hoping it wasn't anything like a Hughes Family Rumble!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
          This afternoon is lunch out with the missus (yes, its official), Winter's Bone at my favourite cinema in town (The Cornerhouse, if you're asking) and then back to mine for Scrabble and The Crow.
          Ah! A woman of refined and discerning taste! Well done, sir, and my most heartfelt congratulations to you two crazy kids!

We're expecting a live feed from the honeymoon, you realize, right?

Comment

• I've come to realize that if I have tickets for a localized event to give out, no one will want them.

Especially with a caveat.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I killed, but I was too nervous and blew past a handful of good punchlines. Shits.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                I killed, but I was too nervous and blew past a handful of good punchlines. Shits.
                Next time when you get nervous... picture me naked.

Comment

• Motherscratchin' cold punched me in the throat today.

I will now drink-hump it into submission.

Jake: awesome news. Ya busted your stage cherry like The Virgin Connie Swail. Proud of ya.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait ago, Jake! Here's hoping you become The Next Big Thing, so we can say "Jake? Ah, yes. We knew him when..." or "See that guy? The guy in the movie? The other guy? No, fuck Dane Cook. THAT GUY. YES! Jake! I used to talk to that guy online. Seriously! He had relationship problems and shit. Yeah, the guy that's banging Kelly Brook now. No, I do KNOW him! Honest! Hey, where are you going?"

Comment

• Just dropped the sisters off at the airport. Had a blast with them this weekend and I feel very fortunate indeed that they were able to come up to see me. We went to Dayton's Oktoberfest yesterday, went out to dinner last night(here: http://www.theoakwoodclub.com/, yummy) and then went out to our local favorite haunt for post din-din cocktails and college football.

Now it's back to reality with laundry and dishes.

ETA: Will post pics soon of our night of debauchery.
                      Last edited by Ingrid; 09-26-2010, 05:33 PM.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Wait ago, Jake! Here's hoping you become The Next Big Thing, so we can say "Jake? Ah, yes. We knew him when..." or "See that guy? The guy in the movie? The other guy? No, fuck Dane Cook. THAT GUY. YES! Jake! I used to talk to that guy online. Seriously! He had relationship problems and shit. Yeah, the guy that's banging Kelly Brook now. No, I do KNOW him! Honest! Hey, where are you going?"
                        Yeah, I knew him when he was still boardin' while poopin' /hipstercomedykitty
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Next time when you get nervous... picture me naked.
                          Shit, I do that anyway.

Plus I had four cups of coffee with my breakfast...an hour before class...so I might as well have been on speed.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• No beer in the fridge (this. a. outrerge.).

Threw some tequila and cointreau together.

Sittin' my fat dumbshitface down to watch some fuckin' premiers like the rest of the earf.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yaaaay, Jake! Way to get the cherry popped! Don't worry, you'll be less nervous next time, and it'll go smoother.

Ingrid, so glad you had fun with your sisters!

Comment

• Recorded an episode
                                Attended a housewarming, wasn't bad
                                Bought items for costume through Rherb's Amazon link
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-26-2010, 09:24 PM.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X