No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to The Shining feast at the Alamo last night. Not the best of the feasts I've attended. I didn't really like any of the beers, the Breckinridge Autumn Ale was the best, but I wouldn't pick it out for myself. I didn't like the salad either, tons of mushrooms and Blackberry dressing did nothing for me. Now, the pork shoulder soup and beef tenderloin, that was some serious shit right there.

They had a door set up near the exit and before the feast started they bust it down with an axe and did the Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny. Pretty cool way to start it off. All the tables had party hats and poppers and stuff like that, as well as small mirrors so you could read the menu. When you came in they asked everyone to sign a really badass Overlook Hotel 4th of July 1921 guest list on awesome parchment paper. I wanted to steal an empty page of it so bad. Here's the incredible menu they printed up as well.

Comment

• Lots of luck, Jake. I can't imagine how nervous you must be.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Nervous, but it's cool! One thing I learned helping with soundchecks: You generally really can't see SHIT onstage when you're performing thanks to the lights, save for the people in the front row.

Also it is hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock and I have to go run an errand on Beverly. This is gonna suuuuck
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hip deep in a DVD movie marathon at the moment, thanks to my best buddy and his... "connections".

What be on the agenda, you ask?

Piranha 3D
          Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D
          Bitch Slap
          (yeah, yeah... I know)
          Sorority Row

Add into this mix Ninja Assassin later tonight on cable, and reruns of Spartacus: Blood and Sand tonight and tomorrow, and I've hit my cheesy entertainment quota for September! Bring on October and the monster movies!

Comment

• Having a bit of a fest myself. So far Way of the Gun and Public Enemies. Might go with Leon: Director's Cut for the closer.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
              Having a bit of a fest myself. So far Way of the Gun and Public Enemies. Might go with Leon: Director's Cut for the closer.
              Ooo! Good call, that!

Comment

• fuck I need to buy Way of the Gun already
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  They had a door set up near the exit and before the feast started they bust it down with an axe and did the Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny. Pretty cool way to start it off.
                  Very cool!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Chris gave me a ride to do the errand I needed to do so fuck yes tonight rules now that I saved about an hour of foot-time

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                      Go in there and poop while shes taking the shower, Jake. That will let you know her level of interest right away. Poop loudly.
                      This is the best piece of advice I think I've seen on these boards.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just got back from my siblings bday party. Was pretty fun. Lots of drinking ,eating, putting dents in my dad's van, getting a black eye, busting open elbows, and more. Good stuff.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *whitetrashfist*

~

Comment

• Hell, I'll bite. What happened?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh, yah, you have to explain that one to us, plz!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This afternoon is lunch out with the missus (yes, its official), Winter's Bone at my favourite cinema in town (The Cornerhouse, if you're asking) and then back to mine for Scrabble and The Crow.

Comment

Working...
                                X