ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noted on Method!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Still recovering. But I get winded trying to walk more than 1/4 of a mile.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Method cleaning products are THE BOMB. Keep my shower and my terlet smelling spring fresh all year 'round. We used to use the Method laundry soap, too, until we found a similar hippy-type product at Target that smells even better. I can't remember the brand right now, though.
        Let me know what you find out - if they're non-animal tested, eco-friendly, and cheaper, I could be convinced to switch! They have to make my place smell awesome, though - my neighbors are pigs, and the whole building stinks. I really have to knock myself out to keep this place clean and smelling nice from the stench that drifts in from the hallway.

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        Noted on Method!
        You'll love it! Cheap, smells awesome, animal and earth friendly, and there's always an assload of it at Target!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The laundry soap is from a company called Seventh Generation. I'm not sure how the price compares because we buy the giant bottle that lasts for months. The (supposedly Target-exclusive) flavor "Water Blossom" smells soooo gooood.

Comment

• RE: Detergent

I buy what's on sale: Purex and Arm & Hammer.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The laundry soap is from a company called Seventh Generation. I'm not sure how the price compares because we buy the giant bottle that lasts for months. The (supposedly Target-exclusive) flavor "Water Blossom" smells soooo gooood.
              Oh, yeah, Seventh Generation - I actually flip flop and alternate using either Method or SG. I've used all their stuff, and I have to be honest - Method's prices are a little better, and to me, Method has a better smell to it. My neighbors funk up this building, you have to understand - I need stuff that kills the smell, and SG is a little too "Lightly scented" for me. Method really makes this place smell awesome.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• If you're into making your own cleaning agent that smells amazing, I'll find the recipe my wife uses. We try to use natural/not-harmful stuff in our house because of our dogs and because we have a septic tank rather than city utilities. It's a good universal cleaner we use on pretty much everything. It has a strong smell that's not overpowering. She cleaned her bathroom on Saturday and I could still smell the cleaner this morning when I left.

Comment

• Drunk, got a new bedframe, Chris smoked some hash with me, about to watch Hackers, waiting on Kat to get out of the shower and then we're probably gonna go do some shit tonight and I also might be hooking up with that friend of hers I met earlier this week tomorrow if I go to the GLOW fest in Santa Monica, followed by my first onstage standup performance on Sunday (even though it's in front of other students, I'm still turrified)
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Good luck with the set, Jake! How many minutes you have worked up so far?

Comment

• About 3 if not 4. We need to Max out at 5, and I'm nervous as hell about the grad show but it's still gonna be rad. Also Kat needs to stop showering with the door open. Fuck.

~

Comment

• Dude.

Isn't there some saying about an open door being an invitiation?

Comment

• Yep. That or the vent doesn't work well and she didn't want a foggy bathroom.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If you're into making your own cleaning agent that smells amazing, I'll find the recipe my wife uses. We try to use natural/not-harmful stuff in our house because of our dogs and because we have a septic tank rather than city utilities. It's a good universal cleaner we use on pretty much everything. It has a strong smell that's not overpowering. She cleaned her bathroom on Saturday and I could still smell the cleaner this morning when I left.
                            Sorry, Grave, I missed this post - I'd love the recipe to your cleaning stuff, please!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            followed by my first onstage standup performance on Sunday (even though it's in front of other students, I'm still turrified)
                            WHOOOT!!! Have a great time! Listen, I"m not going to sugar-coat it for you - it's bound to be nervous and awkward, because everyone's first time doing stand-up is like that. But, once you get that first time out of the way, you're going to see how much fun it is, and you'll start thinking of stuff you want to do the next time, that much I can promise. Good luck!

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Uhhhhh, YEAH.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Yep. That or the vent doesn't work well and she didn't want a foggy bathroom.
                            Uhhhh, NOPE. She doesn't need to see the mirror while she's showering, so the bathroom fogging while she's showering doesn't make a difference. She can throw a robe on and THEN open the door after she's out. She's into him.

So my weekend will probably be fairly dull - today I have my all day prep class for the Court Assistant exam in October. 9 AM to 5 PM, then George is picking me up, and we'll head out to dinner. Then tomorrow, he actually wound up having to work, which sucks, but it gives me a good opportunity to clean up this grim little hovel I call home.
                            Last edited by Lisa; 09-25-2010, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              Also Kat needs to stop showering with the door open. Fuck.
                              Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              (Walks up to the podium, adjusts mike, takes a sip of water) *Ahem*...

(Collects papers, walks away from podium.)

Oh, and good luck with your stand-up, Jake! If I were you, I'd work watching Kat take her shower with the door open into your act - comedy gold right there.

Comment

• Go in there and poop while shes taking the shower, Jake. That will let you know her level of interest right away. Poop loudly.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X