Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Huhwha?

I went to regahlah uni for undergrad. Or at least as regular as SMU could be (ugggggggh).

Trying for fart school now because I'm self-taught and don't know shit about shit.

GET YOUR NOTES IN ORDER, HUGHES.

I fail. I thought you were in art school.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shootin' for it.

Though I'll probably end up not making it in this quarter.

Mah anatomy is bad, yo.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ went to SMU? That's nothing to sneeze at.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          There was a BDR get together and I wasn't invited? Hmph.
          Kind of out of blue thing that started on my Facebook status update.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I hate closing on a Saturday night. People never quite understand that we want to go home, and they need to leave in order for us to do that.

Spending tomorrow with my friend and her other bridesmaids picking out dresses. Not nearly as exciting as it sounds.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Zuma Beach in a few hours, possible poolside action at the Andaz West Hollywood later.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Someone's Facebook "relationship" status just changed. I think someone got a ring.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Congrats, Howard!

...but really, who? some of us don't have FaceSpaces.

Comment

• I'll let the guilty party confess.....
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Someone here??
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                        Zegema Beach in a few hours...
                        Good luck...

It's not there anymore.

Comment

• Spent all day moving. I'm 90% done. I would be 100% done if power was on, but it isn't connected until next week. Really excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Someone here??

Yep. Lesley did the unthinkable. She was able to extract my testicles, place them in a jar filled with black magic and use her womanly ways to make me a blubbering piece of meat. What I'm trying to say is that I love that girl way too much and I had to lock that down so Beyonce would be proud of me.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Spent all day moving. I'm 90% done. I would be 100% done if power was on, but it isn't connected until next week. Really excited.

Shit, nothing better than moving into a new place and making it your own. As much as everything before that sucks, the moment you kick back and open the first beer in your new place is the greatest. Grats!

Comment

• Currently drunk, just ate a kickass ribeye (and a shit load of seafood earlier today), and can see a million fuckin stars out the window. Mood = FUCK YEA

Tuesday shall be fun as I head into Seattle to meet up with Viet.

Comment

Working...
                                X