ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uuuuuuuuuuuugh

went to Arlington Heights for a party last night where I was one of two white people there, and then had to tell a dude with a ton of MS-13 tattoos to stop groping Karla and hitting on Sylvia. That was...pants-shittingly terrifying.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yikes!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Jake got his tear drop last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Jake got his shit pushed in last night.
          Big time bro!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Spent all day yesterday recuperating and today will be spent relaxing and hoping to gawd that I didn't say anything out of line to my boss while hammered.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When he whispered "Hay viene el chorizo" I thought he was just talking about food what the fuck dude
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Jake got his tear drop last night.
                He just got "green lit", oh shit Jake IS Vic Mackey!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Pretty good weekend! Free sushi for lunch yesterday, went to my friend Ana's bro's party where I met up with her, Sylvia, Karla, and Davinia, we all hung out and shot the shit all night, Sylvia came back with me and ended up staying the night, we slept in until about 2, ordered pizza, watched Always Sunny S1 and S2, and worked on her paper.

I wanted to go to the SUA grad show tonight to support a couple of friends, but that didn't happen because I'm ass-broke thanks to having to cover the electric bill and not getting paid until Wednesday. Then of course I relayed this to Sylvia via text while she was on the way home and she said that she'd have been glad to give me money. I suck.

~

Comment

• I'm having to work another overnight deployment of the website tonight. That means that I'll be working from around midnight to (hopefully) 5am or so. If the shit hits the fan, I could be here much later than that.

As such, I'm working only a half day today. I'll probably take off around 1pm or so and go home and (try to) take a nap.

The rest of the weekend is up in the air. Saturday's pretty much a write-off for me, as I'll be toast from the deployment. If I'm up for it, we're gonna try and hit the auto show on Saturday afternoon; if not, we'll do that on Sunday.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, I will be up working when you are at work, so if you get bored chat me up brah!

My weekend is all freelance. I basically want to have enough hours in so that when I get back from Disney: The Cash Apocalypse I can afford to pay off the CC and eat and shit.

Sad for me, but it won't feel sad when I come home from being raped by Florida. And Howard.
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Disney: The Cash Apocalypse
                        That should be a movie title.

That's cool that you're gonna be online when I'm working. If time permits (and it should), I'll definitely rap with ya.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *insertRebeccaBlack'sFridayvideo*
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Spending tomorrow attempting to get the fugly wallpaper off the kitchen walls. Crossing my fingers that I'll have most of it done by the time Nathan gets back.

Sunday I'll be going to The Container Store with my mom(it's her favorite store) then home for more de-papering and dinner with the rents.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              *insertRebeccaBlack'sFridayvideo*
                              No no no no
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Plans for tonight got canceled, so it looks like Paul early!

Also, tacos, beer, shrimp quesadillas, beer, burgers, beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X