No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should surprise him by keeping the cavewoman look and clubbing him over the head and dragging him by the pubes to the bedroom
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, he'll be screaming WILLLLLLMMMMAAAAAAA! but in a whole new way.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll take that under consideration!

And Ed - when I was in college, I used to get told that I looked like a human version of two cartoon characters - Betty Boop (mostly) and Betty Rubble (occasionally). So I don't think you're far off.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Whoa
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hmm. Might get laid tonight. If I want to drive an hour away. Sex drive is telling me yes right now, we'll see what it says tonight.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              I'll take that under consideration!

And Ed - when I was in college, I used to get told that I looked like a human version of two cartoon characters - Betty Boop (mostly) and Betty Rubble (occasionally). So I don't think you're far off.
              WOULD.

:P
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Hmm. Might get laid tonight. If I want to drive an hour away. Sex drive is telling me yes right now, we'll see what it says tonight.
                Are you home yet, or would this be a vacation booty call?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Vacation. Going home on the 21st. I miss my kids.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    I'll take that under consideration!

So, can we assume George has a bit of a schnozz?

Comment

• He's WAY taller than that, and has dark hair, and a cute little button nose. But he does laugh like Barney, I've gotta admit!

Actually, I do have a "Flintstones" joke about him - George has this ginormous noggin that flattens all the pillows he sleeps on - all of them! He had these two thin, flattened out old pillows, and we went shopping last year so he could buy new bedding, two new fluffy pillows included. One year later, both of those pillows look like the flat old ones, so I call him "Big Giant Fred Flintstone Head." When we make the bed, I always sing the Flintstones theme song to him, because we can't tell the old pillows apart from the new ones.

Comment

• On Sunday AMC theaters are offering a deal where you can get ANY size popcorn or drink for a 1$. But you need the coupon.

http://myfrugaladventures.com/2010/0...c-this-sunday/

Comment

• Sweet.

If the weather permits on Saturday WE'RE GOING TO VALLEYFAIR WOOOOO!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heading down to NJ this weekend to see the folks for Dad's 83rd birthday. They grow up so fast!

Comment

• If the weather permits I'm not leaving the house til monday.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I got foie gras. I got whiskey.

I'm set...

Comment

Working...
                                X