No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally agreed. I thought I was fairly tough, but goddamn this is some of the worst pain I've been in in ages.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Take a nice hot shower, put on your jammies, go to bed early. Get some sleep, Jake, you've absolutely earned it, and your bod will thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        Totally agreed. I thought I was fairly tough, but goddamn this is some of the worst pain I've been in in ages.
        Oxys are your friend (at least they were mine when I was in mindnumbing pain). Still, you probably don't have a prescription and all I'm doing is teasing you.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          Totally agreed. I thought I was fairly tough, but goddamn this is some of the worst pain I've been in in ages.
          A heating pad and some mean green does wonders.

Or so I'm told.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did both, heating pad's just pissing me off, following a friend's recommendation to ice it now to reduce inflammation
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Paraphrasing an assistant greenskeeper, you gotta cannonball that shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yyyyyeeeaaahhhh y'all know what's up.

~

Comment

• HIT DAT JAKE

Comment

• Condoms, babe!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We need some goddamn motivational speeches in here!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Geez, they could only find ONE woman to add into that clip? And no, Mary Martin doesn't count since she was playing a boy.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Went over to Radio Shack and picked up a lapel mike for the show. Plus, I picked up some new ear buds.

Now trying to get the nerve and the logistics down to attend a "Foam Party" in Silver Lake. I never have gone to such a thing.

Comment

• Weird. I got invited to one of those a year ago and never went.

~

Comment

• It wasn't at the same place was it? MJs?

Comment

• No, it was somewhere downtown.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X