No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same. Too bad it's a shitty day out. I'LL NEVER GET TO GO TO THE GODDAMN ZOO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, the weather sucks here too. At least I'm getting laundry done! Thank god, because I'm out of clean towels and I'm dying to shower and shave. I can't deal with scruff anymore. Even two days of stubble is maddening.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• yeah, gonna be a shitty weekend, weather-wise. Oh well, we were due for one. Gonna do some chores and shopping today, followed by a rousing game of D&D tonight. Tomorrow is up in the air.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How I spent the first four hours of my weekend.

Comment

• I like the cut of your jib.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, we got rained out here too. It's okay - we made the most of the rain before we got out of bed...
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• ARGH, I might have to skip the Rollins show tonight. I really fucked up my back this morning. Anything other than walking is agonizing.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  ARGH, I might have to skip the Rollins show tonight. I really fucked up my back this morning. Anything other than walking is agonizing.
                  Drink more.

You must see the Wailing Wall (Rollins' Neck) for the good of the land.

(Though I understand with a lack of a narcotic that your back will win this battle...but not the war)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Crap, Jake, that sucks!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I'd feel pretty weird getting drunk before going to see him speak. Still gonna give it a shot (sober), but fuck this sucks.

~

Comment

• Yeah, and muscle relaxers would have about the same effect. It's piss poor luck any way you slice it.

Godspeed Jake. Be the Neck. Be the Vault.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

• Not going. Spent five minutes after a nap trying to roll out of bed, stand up, and put on shorts. Finally got that done, hit the spot with a boiling-hot shower, and I'm marginally more able to move, but standing/sitting for three-four hours is possibly the worst idea I could manage right now. Beyond pissed off that I wasted money and feeling kinda down at the moment, but I'll be cool. Just gotta figure out how/if I'm gonna sleep tonight.

~

Comment

• Get better, Brohabilis.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well - look, I know it sucks, but better that you're not standing around in pain for three or four hours. No point in hurting yourself even worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X