Had chicken fried steak, cheesy hashbrowns, eggs and toast for breakfast
    WENT TO THE ZOO AND IT WAS GLORIOUS
    Started to rain, went to Mall of America
    Bought some cool shit for our place
    Went to IKEA and bought more shit for our place
    came home and started drinking
    2 FULL DAYS OF DOING NOTHING ARE AHEAD OF US

YESSSssssssss
    Yesterday was awesome. Thankfully we had really nice weather while we were at the zoo - especially since they were predicting rain/thunderstorms all weekend. Looks like we won't be as blessed today or tomorrow with the nice weather unfortunately.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• The sister, BIL and kids just left about an hour ago. One glorious day of not doing a GD thing. AHHHHHHHH.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Since I couldn't have Vincent until tomorrow,I drove to Hilton Head to visit my sister. We went out on the boat,stopping at sandbars during the low tide to search for fossilized megalodon teeth. I did find some kind of vertebrate. Came back to chill with some drinks and we're having gator tail tonight for dinner.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
          Since I couldn't have Vincent until tomorrow,I drove to Hilton Head to visit my sister. We went out on the boat,stopping at sandbars during the low tide to search for fossilized megalodon teeth. I did find some kind of vertebrate. Came back to chill with some drinks and we're having gator tail tonight for dinner.
          the sounds like an awesome time, and like something out of a murder mystery

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
            Since I couldn't have Vincent until tomorrow,I drove to Hilton Head to visit my sister. We went out on the boat,stopping at sandbars during the low tide to search for fossilized megalodon teeth. I did find some kind of vertebrate. Came back to chill with some drinks and we're having gator tail tonight for dinner.
            Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            the sounds like an awesome time, and like something out of a murder mystery
            Or an H.P. Lovecraft story. Be careful of those who have the Innsmouth look, Lola.

Comment

• I got invited to a local swingers club all-nude camping odyssey this weekend.

I was weirded out by the invitation, then I remember it was because one of the members realized that I was from Louisville and wrote for CHUD. So, that happened.

I could've seen old nude DERP flapping around this weekend. I chose to do work and go swimming instead.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nice choice
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Saturday: Bussed it out to Sylvia's mom's place, went to her nephew/other aunt's birthday bash and ate a ton of pollo asado/carne asada, rice, beans, potato salad, cake, etc., then went to Chris and Bobbie's for their birthday bash and had a burger, two hot dogs, some mac and cheese type stuff, chips, crackers, salami, blue cheese, and goat cheese. Got baked off of my ass, Sylvia got a few beers in her, and we had a blast with a bunch of other comics/friends. Then we went back to her place, banged in the car, then came in and went to bed.

Sunday, we hung around pretty much all day, her mom made chorizo breakfast burritos, then we watched The Fighter. Her mom and sister left for another relative's party, we banged, showered, then went there and chowed down on more asada/cake/etc. Went back to her place and crashed.

Spent most of today helping her mom with stuff around the house (minor fix-it-up stuff) and then she made potato tacos, rice, beans, guacamole, and homemade salsa for lunch. Chowed down on that, watched a bunch of Party Down on Netflix. We stopped off at Gin's in Pasadena for sushi, drove around a bit, grabbed a small Oreo McFlurry to share, and then she just dropped me off. Great weekend all around!
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• ARGH I WANT GATOR TAIL.

Hell, I already ate everything else this weekend. Surprisingly I'm down five pounds.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Fuck everything. Just fuck it.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would translate that as, "My weekend was not good/did not go as planned."
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                          I got invited to a local swingers club all-nude camping odyssey this weekend.

I was weirded out by the invitation, then I remember it was because one of the members realized that I was from Louisville and wrote for CHUD. So, that happened.

I could've seen old nude DERP flapping around this weekend. I chose to do work and go swimming instead.
                          Godsdammit!

Not only could you have witnessed DERPKOK... but we could have annoyed you repeatedly and often with messages comprising solely of the words

OOTZ! OOTZ! OOTZ! OOTZ!

Comment

• Watching my niece for my sister this weekend, and I have to take her to the fucking kids' museum in half an hour. I tried convincing her the science museum is where its at, because FUCKING DINOSAURS but she wasn't buying it. I think she might not actually be part of this family now.

Then, going back to Mexico Deli again, and Alamo Drafthouse for Xmen, then the gf and niece are making us cupcakes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea

Comment

• Well, after last weekend's swimming odyssey...I ended up with a compacted eardrum. Apparently, I'm allergic to Debrox and they had to do some special shit to clean out my ear and keep my eardrum from bursting.

The side-effect was that they deplugged my sinuses. I never knew I had so much snot in my body. Now, I've got a slight fever (no idea how that happened), my right ear feels like I got raped in it and I'm blowing snot chunks everywhere.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• *snotfist*
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X