No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been drinking and BBQing beef brisket all day. Beat that, a-holes.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I have Ropa Vieja stewing in the pot of Crock...

I'll raise 50...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        Been drinking and BBQing beef brisket all day. Beat that, a-holes.
        I did fajitas, otherwise, yes.

Comment

• I spent the day at my brother in law's house fighting off the urge to strangle his wife. Barely made it through.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Went to my friend's house and played Bezzerwizzer as a drinking game. Good times had by all.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I spent the day at my brother in law's house fighting off the urge to strangle his wife. Barely made it through.
              Your sister? Or your wife's sister?

Comment

• Wife's brother, whom I have choked out before btw, and his wife, whom I have not choked out only because violence against women abhors me.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Four Day Weekend. Trying to remain zen today, and unleash hell on the weekend in the form of BBQ, beer, Witcher 2, Dirt 3, LA Noire. Have to go to a graduation party Saturday, but even that isn't dampening my spirit. Going to kick ass with a work out tomorrow morning and start off right.

Comment

• Work work work.

Work work work all weekend long.

Work work work while I sing a song.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just put in for a day off tomorrow. Hopefully the boss okays it. I'm just sick of being here and it's starting to affect my sanity.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        sanity.
                        LOLOLOLOLOL

But Gohansupersaiyanly, hope you get the time off bro.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tonight (Thursday): Do our usual weekend chores (buy groceries, do laundry) and try and squeeze in a date night.
                          Friday night: Drive to Willmar after work and get ready to work. We may try and squeeze in a movie.
                          Saturday: Work on the garage over at my FiL's house.
                          Sunday: Work on the garage over at the FiL's house.

If we've made suitable progress on the garage, we'll come home on Sunday night and rest/relax/chill on Monday. If not, we'll gut it out and continue to work on the garage on Monday.

Do I know how to have fun or what?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            LOLOLOLOLOL

But Gohansupersaiyanly, hope you get the time off bro.

werd. i need time to decompress and play terraria.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nerdious' gushing like Cytherea helped whittle away much of what used to be my focus on shit that needs to get done, but I must resist the call.

I must.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was frustrated as fuck in the beginning and then he pointed me to some vids on youtube that helped. I can't wait to dive in and make FORT AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X