No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY! LET'S GO AND GET WORKED UP OVER A BUNCH OF WOMEN THAT WE'RE NOT GONNA GET AND LEAVE WITH BLUE BALLS AND A LOT LESS CASH!!!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      HEY! LET'S GO AND GET WORKED UP OVER A BUNCH OF WOMEN THAT WE'RE NOT GONNA GET AND LEAVE WITH BLUE BALLS AND A LOT LESS CASH!!!

All of that.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Eh, it's like I said - hitting one once in a blue moon with your buddies can be fun, moreso as a reason to bond and stuff; occasionally, some of us would start the night off with a brief visit to a strip club to get psyched up for bar/clubhopping/looking for girls later as a way to take the edge off. Sometimes, you do meet an interesting girl or two to shoot the breeze with, and my brother can attest that hook-ups do happen every so often (sure, he peed fire for a week, but hey...).

If you wind up going like every day or every week, then you've got some issues.

Comment

• When you're 18, have no confidence with women, and more money than you need strip clubs are a fine outlet for your youthful ignorance. If you're going at 20, jesus you need to get laid and read some tips on meeting women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Sometimes, you do meet an interesting girl or two to shoot the breeze with,
            I had three excellent experiences with meeting some interesting girls at a strip joint...and I almost did get some takeout from one. Still, I have pretty much ZERO desire (or need) to ever go to one again.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• NECKBEARD PEOPLE!!!! *CRYFORHELPFIST*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• maybe if me give girl enough of my money she give me box lunch
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  maybe if me give girl enough of my money she give me box lunch
                  Reminds me of a song I knew when I was a lad...

"My name is Pedro, I come from Mexico...
                  I make ten dollars a day.
                  I go to Lucy, she give me pussy...
                  Then takes my ten dollars away!"

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    maybe if me give girl enough of my money she give me box lunch
                    You're that creepy guy wearing the tan member's only jacket sitting alone at the back of the club, aren't you?

Twitch...twitch...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      You're that creepy guy wearing the tan member's only jacket sitting alone at the back of the club, aren't you?

Twitch...twitch...
                      POST OF THE DAY 25 APRIL 2011!

Comment

• Posting the link to Chiller Theater in Iggy's Cigar thread reminded me that the convention starts tomorrow and I can't go due to lack of fundage. This got hammered home just now as I got confirmation the repair guy for my air conditioner is coming out tomorrow to figure out why it ain't working, and that visit will set me back about $90. Plus, gotta get my car checked out Saturday (scheduled maintenance), then I gotta order a Kindle for Jen as a present for our anniversary/vow renewal in May.

Still, got a toy show in June, Monster-Mania in August, and Chiller again in October, so better to take the hit on fun now so I can has more fun later.

Comment

• Went to Sylvia's Enchilada Kitchen for the first time. Decent grub, but way overpriced for the portions. So many better hole in the walls. Then went to Hans' Bier Haus and met Will Smith from Tested.com, and his video producer Joey, along with a bunch of other Tested readers. It was a goddamn good time, and was awesome hanging out with a bunch of geeks. There were two dudes that definitely have social issues, but for the most part, everyone was super fucking cool, and we are going to have some more meet-ups around town.

Also found out about the Houston Comicpalooza at the end of May, that I am fucking definitely going to. TONY TODD WILL BE THERE.

http://www.comicpalooza.com/

Comment

• Grocery and Sam's Club today, trivia/drinking games with friends later. Tomorrow will hopefully involve some yard time so long as the rain hold out. The weeds are getting out of control and I need to prepare for veggie planting.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Woke up at 6:30 this morning decrying the state of my room and the fact that I had nothing to wear save for a pair of gym shorts and a ratty Pearl Jam t-shirt. Two hours later, all of my clothes were clean, I was showered and shaven, sheets were changed, room was spotless, etc. Uh...time to play RDR!
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Went for a three miler today and my knee mutinied. Did not lose too much of my breath... so it went better than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X