No announcement yet.

Stuff you want to ask Sarah Palin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening, my friends, and it's always a good evening when you and I are together, again, here, in the greatest city in the world, New York, New York, a city so nice they named it twice. Tonight, we have a special treat for you, the former governor of Alaska, AKA Seward's Folly, our 49th state, and darling of the Republican Party, Gov. Sarah Palin.

But first, I'd like to remind everyone that the show tonight is sponsored by your friends and mine, Martin Paint. Martin Paint - It Ain't Just Paint, and our other good friends Cott Ginger Ale. Always remember, my friends, if it's Cott, it's Cott to be Good.

Now, Gov. Palin... if I may... and feel free to respond... Harpo Marx. Any thoughts, any anecdotes? Judy Garland. Taken from us too soon? Your feelings, Ms. Palin, your thoughts on this fine, fine entertainer? But before you answer, I'd like to remind you, and everyone out there tonight watching us, and joining us on our trip down Memory Lane, the show wouldn't be possible without our dear, dear, friends at Ronzoni. "Ronzoni sono buoni" means "Ronzoni tastes so good."

Coming up next... more with Gov. Palin, and our musical guests, Steve and Edie. Stay tuned, my friends, stay tuned.

Comment

Hahaha.

Hey Sarah, if you're so interested in the direction this country is taking and you're so bothered by what those "rascally" Democrats are doing, why is it that you have seemingly quit politics and have started whoring you and your family out to the highest bidder. Also, and this is of most importance to our fighting men overseas, spit or swallow?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Do you have Levi Johnson's Playgirl pictorial held up with scotch tape or thumbtacks? And you flick the bean to it how often?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          Do you have Levi Johnson's Playgirl pictorial held up with scotch tape or thumbtacks? And you flick the bean to it how often?
          And if you do, did you tape it?

And if you taped it, can I watch?

Comment

HURR DURR DUUUUUUUUR HUURRR YOUR BLACK ANTICHRIST ISN'T TIGER WOODS???

*teabags Palin*

And have you met Lisa Ann yet?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

No, seriously, lady...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...tea_party.html

...how the hell did you get to be such a cunt? Because you're the leader in shit like this.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I still need to get this. He's one hot piece of man.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Would you be into the Irish Greasedragon?
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Damn you Iggy. I thought I knew just about every sexual position. After looking it up online, that one had me glad I wasn't drinking anything.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Them lawyers is crazy!

Comment

No, seriously, lady...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...tea_party.html

...how the hell did you get to be such a cunt? Because you're the leader in shit like this.
                        I'm usually not a huge fan of Lupica but this slayed me.

Originally posted by Mike Lupica
                        . In so many ways, she is a perfect media darling for our times. She doesn't scrawl graffiti, she thinks in it.
                        And my latest question for Sarah Palin is.... FUCK YOU!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just loved the name. And the fact hot sauce is involved. . . .
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Who do the invisible dicks belong to?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Rep this man... right fucking now!

Comment

I did I did!

Comment

Working...
                                X