Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob's new avatar is the best!

Edit: And Josh's! That's a hilarious avatar, and a perfect user title to go with it!
    Last edited by Lisa; 06-24-2010, 07:52 PM.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Greetingsh... I'm Fido, of Her Majeshty's SASh.

Hella cool...

Comment

• Wedge ROCKS, Bobby. Nice one.

Great shot, Jansen!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cheers, Matt! Wedge has a no-nonsense approach to piloting I really dig. He doesn't sing and dance about how he'll knock out your power regulator or pick the bogey tailing you off in the nick of time. He just gets in there and does the job.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            Rob's new avatar is the best!

Edit: And Josh's! That's a hilarious avatar, and a perfect user title to go with it!
            Thank You. *bows* I'm loving Rob's too. So awesome.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok. My one non-cat avatar for the year. Haters know where they can go.

Hell.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, I love Rob's so much that I stole it, cropped it to make the dog more prominent, and used THUG LIFE as a usertitle on the training boards.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Ok. My one non-cat avatar for the year. Haters know where they can go....
                  Fair play to you, man. I've got really annoyed reading anti-US Soccer sentiment from Americans lately. I could be wrong, but a lot of it just reads to me like they're suggesting that "to like football/soccer is un-American" or something equally ridiculous.

I'd like to think the grousing is only directed at genuine fly by night people who have no real interest in the game, but I have a hard time believing that. It's more than likely also directed at people who have actually just got right into the Cup and behind their team.

Also, V's Grimlock is making me consider an unprecedented Hot Rod return.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Rob, who the fuck is that? Looks like a Ceej/Cheney hybrid.

Comment

• jhaha, it's just some random dude I found online. Made me laugh.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nathan's is just plain horrifying.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• NEW AVATAR THEME!!! In honor of the news that Judd Apatow may be giving us a new Pee Wee Herman movie, let's have a Pee Wee avatar theme.

I claim Large Marge in her monster face!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Jambi for the win.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Excellent!

Comment

• sorry, but I HATE Pee Wee Herman. Unfunny.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X