No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovin' the Stevenson, V. One of Ulster's hardest is a perfect compliment for our resident leader of men.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by V
      No worries...

We all agree.

Journalist? Top drawer.

Human being? Total failure.
      THIS!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
        Lovin' the Stevenson, V. One of Ulster's hardest is a perfect compliment for our resident leader of men.
        I agree about the Stevenson avatar, though next time V might want to go with a Titus Pullo icon. Thirteenth!

PS This is the least objectionable Na'vi Me I was able to get from the AVATAR YOURSELF BROUGHT TO YOU BY MCDONALDS thingy. Overall, I think my conclusion is that blue and feline is not a good look for anyone, and AVATAR was kind of ridiculous. *

*I still think it's a Very Important Film (and a good time at the movies) but I've been to see it three times and it really does not hold up well.

Comment

• Yes! It has begun. Remember when I said I had a top secret plan to change my Avatar while keeping it the same? That plan has just been put into effect.

And now we play the waiting game....

(I know, it sucks, I'd much rather play Hungry Hungry Hippos*)

*That's a Simpsons joke, in case anyone was not sure.

Comment

• I got my eye on you Kate. *scribbles notes furiously*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              I got my eye on you Kate. *scribbles notes furiously*
              You'll need a keen eye to spot my ruse, B_Metal. I wish you luck.

Comment

• Shallow men believe in luck, I believe in cause and effect.

Comment

• LOVING Lisa's new avatar.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thanks! Just some fun tiara'd up angry cat I found, completed with a Catherine Tate quote for the user title.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I knew that user title was familar somehow. Even though I could only get through fifteen minutes of her show.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed, I figured you'd recognize it, because did you ever see the skit where David Tennant plays Lauren Cooper's substitute English teacher? I almost went with "Amest I bovveréd?" - and I wondered if you'd know it. I like her show well enough - it's not a massive favorite, and I can't even get to see it that often, but I love Lauren Cooper!

EDIT: Ed's probably seen it, but you never know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ndpZgnMMco
                        Last edited by Lisa; 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I did, that's a recurring character on her show. That has to be a twatty teen british thing.

That and the country's insatiable hate of real estate agents.

Comment

• Yeah, I love that character - just covering your David Tennant-bases!

Comment

• Time for a change...

Comment

• I needed a change too. Say hello to the Suede Deniem Secret Police, they have come for your uncool niece.

Comment

Working...
                                X