Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del gets +1 for Dafoe!

A "Life Aquatic" one would have earned you more, though.

Comment

• True. But the LOLIJUSTSHITMYPANTSFACE Defoe is a rare animal.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It is full of win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sorry Lesley, but I'm now attracted to Lisa thanks to her Karen avatar.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
            Sorry Lesley, but I'm now attracted to Lisa thanks to her Karen avatar.
            +1....
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I tried to find one of her with the hair-do and a martini, but she looked really mean in the one I found. I wanted to find one of her drunk and laughing, but there wasn't much out there, believe it or not.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Nice avatar, Lisa, but I was starting to crush on the Catherine Tate avatar you were rocking earlier.

(Wistful Sigh!)

Comment

• I wanted to use that picture too, but by the time you shrink it down to 100 x 100, the detail in all three of them is lost. Our size avatars are really best as close up face pictures.

I'm actually thinking of changing again - Sandra Bullock looked too fabulous at the Oscars for me to not make her into an avatar, so I may go in that direction later on today.

Edit: DONE!
                  Last edited by Lisa; 03-09-2010, 04:05 AM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• When I showed a girl pal of mine my desktop yesterday, she asked me if it (a shot of Scott and Ramona) was us. And so a change was born.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                      When I showed a girl pal of mine my desktop yesterday, she asked me if it (a shot of Scott and Ramona) was us. And so a change was born.
                      heh, change as in, you asked out your friend? Or change as in "WTF NOOO!! <deletes desktop>"
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Unfortunately, the girl in question has a boyfriend (NON-SHOCKER!) Consequently, I didn't ask her out... as much as I want to.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• So, what you're saying is you must defeat the evil boyfriend in order to win her heart?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            So, what you're saying is you must defeat the evil boyfriend in order to win her heart?
                            Precisely.

Apparently, he's quite the tool into the bargain.

We were talking for about 8 or 9 hours at least, yesterday. Me and the girl, not The Obstacle.

Why is there always some boyfriend? Whyyyyy?!?!

Comment

• It makes the game more fun.

Comment

• At least you'll get coins.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X