Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    I don't want to know anything about whether you do or do not wear ruby red underwear.
    Suuuurrrre, Ed. Sure.

And very much thank yous to Lisa for the rep! ACK!! ACK ACK AAACCKKK!!!!

Comment

• We're close enough to midnight that I'm starting my avatar theme now. Without further ado, our lady for January is... Joan Jett! Now, I'm not saying Joan has had work done (okay, probably - and if she did her doctor must be a freaking genius), but girl looks FABULOUS for 52!
      Last edited by Lisa; 12-31-2010, 09:19 PM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I can't believe Steve Jones actually had sex with her in a bathroom stall.

YOU GO, STEVE!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think she's pretty much a gal's gal now - although back then, she pretty much wasn't choosy, as many rock stars weren't.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Makin FUCKIN' MOVES for the new year.

Super legit as balls.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• YES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• B Metal's Van Der Beek's dork avatar - WIN! Love the user title too!

Comment

• I aim to please and with his influence here lately I felt I must pay tribute in an appropriate manner.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm digging V's current Paddy Considine look. Although I barely even had a chance to get used to Jeremy's Iron, another fine pick!
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Well, Ed brought him up in convo... and here we are.

And yes, I'm watching 'Dead Man's Shoes' on Netfrix as we speak.

Comment

• Skilled with a knife, that one.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's the clean truth, brother...

Comment

• Would it be right to consider Considine as the rightful heir to the Liam Nesson order of Irish badasses?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Would it be right to consider Considine as the rightful heir to the Liam Nesson order of Irish badasses?
                              If he took more roles like this, then yes. Fair to say.

Comment

• Paddy's English, Ed, so it'll have to be a polite but firm decline from me on that one.

I still wish we could've seen his Rorschach in Greengrass's Watchmen.

He's also fantastic in Twenty Four Hour Party People.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X