X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're describing Jake, not me...

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      I like what I like sir. I am comfortable in my own skin and dont have to like these new so called avant-garde bands just because its cool.
      THIS. And for the record, although the Beatles are my favorite band, I truly loved Wings too.

And now I'm staying out of this conversation because I'm really busy today, and I don't have time to kill you all.

(And can someone with skillz please make me a moving avatar from that "Scrooged" clip I posted?)
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        You're describing Jake, not me...
        No .... I think we all know Jake is one guy comfortable in his own skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          This is why I'm getting my niece's rock/pop musical education jumpstarted with a brace of Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, some 50's rock, Hendrix, Beatles, Who, Zeppelin, etc. as well as throwing in some Replacements, Descendants, and such to shake things up. Or rather, all shook down in this case.

She's going to be 3 next month, she can handle it.
          Your niece is a very lucky girl.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          And for the record, although the Beatles are my favorite band, I truly loved Wings too.
          I've always been a Beatles guy! The Stones are cool, too, but I'm a sucker for ambitious pop. Great bass-lines, as well.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Agreed - I always gravitated more towards the Beatles, and never really was much of a Stones fan. Not that I dislike them at all, but they just never grabbed me.

30 years ago yesterday, man - I was in the local hobby shop with my dad buying Christmas presents when we heard Lennon got shot. Got home, and he was gone. Pretty much was the only thing anyone talked about at school for the rest of the week; my best friend is a HUGE Beatles fan (even has some vintage Beatles stuff - Lennon's hair anyone?), and he was devastated.

Comment

• Well, my wife's birthday is December 8th. She got to celebrate her sweet 16 with the news of Lennon's death. JOY.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy shit!

Jesus, that's right up there with a wedding on 9/11.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Also, I mentioned elsewhere we lost Dimebag Darrell 6 years ago yesterday, and Jim Morrison was born on December 8, 1943, only for the Lizard King to kack out 27 years later.

Oh, December 8! Such a pixie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Holy shit!

Jesus, that's right up there with a wedding on 9/11.
                    The best man at my wedding? He and his wife were married on 9/11 in the mid 90s. They're divorced now.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Damn you Al Qaeda!

Comment

• I have an avatar theme that I'm going to try and stick with for all of 2011, a la Richard Dickson at CHUD. Ladies of Rock - one new rock female once a month (ONCE A MONTH!! WIMMENZ!! GET IT??). I'm puttin' up the first one for January after midnight, and we'll see how it goes - I remember I tried to do a monthly theme of Andy Warhol portraits last year, and I got bored with it after a week. So I make no promises!

Of course, if anyone has a kick-ass theme once in a while like when we did "Aliens" or "Zoolander", I'll join in for a few days- but then back to my theme!

Unless I get bored after a week..
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I've been thinking about doing a theme year of avatars but I can't nail down a specific theme.

Plus this picture already sums me up.

Comment

• I was inspired by the love for Mars Attacks here, so went with the Martian Commander for now.

Mainly 'cause he knows how to party. I mean, look at that outfit! Fab-u-lous!

Comment

• I don't want to know anything about whether you do or do not wear ruby red underwear.

Comment

• I'm pleased to have been able to rep you for that, Tim! AAACK AACKK AAACKK!

Comment

Working...
                                X