Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love yours, Matthew. Keep it.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
      I love yours, Matthew. Keep it.
      Thanks, bro.

I was also thinking about making one of Jas Mann in full-on 'Space Man' mode. Fuck, that video...
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nathan's avatar made me laugh.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I was also thinking about making one of Jas Mann in full-on 'Space Man' mode.
        I'm not sure what I'm more tickled by: that song's unprecedented comeback via these boards, or the fact that the titular "Mann" hails from Dudley in the West Midlands. That's just such a brilliant hometown for the singer of Babylon Zoo.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
          I'm not sure what I'm more tickled by: that song's unprecedented comeback via these boards, or the fact that the titular "Mann" hails from Dudley in the West Midlands. That's just such a brilliant hometown for the singer of Babylon Zoo.
          I figured out what put that damned song on perpetual repeat inside of my brain: a coworker is going on a European vacation in a couple of weeks. I gave him a couple of recommendations based upon MY trip back in 1996...a trip that I must subconsciously associate with that fucking song.

So yes. EUROPE = SPACEMAN, now and forever.

Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
            Yeah, Rob's is a standout.
            Completely. It makes me feel like kind of a spanner for not watching Galaxy Quest when it was, oddly enough, on last night (FIFA '10 online is a harsh mistress.)

Rerb, please don't ever change your current avatar combo.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            So yes. EUROPE = SPACEMAN, now and forever.
            Sure there aren't any 90's Brit-pop classics swimming around in your subconscious there? Bit o' Pulp? Maybe, some Blur? I don't like the thought of you being stuck with Babylon Zoo.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• OK, Mike. You win with the Nunz avatar.

Comment

• I just checked out Mike's profile - GOLD!!!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Loving Lisa's new avatar - Madonna's looking pretty smashable in that pic. Probably the hat.

Comment

• I still love Madge - always have. I don't care how many people think Gaga is awesome - Madonna did it first!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Uh Rob, I support your creatibity and all. I really do, but could you perhaps TONE DOWN THAT AVATAR?!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's fucking George Tekai as an evil heart. I WILL NOT TONE IT DOWN. however I'm sure I'll get bored of it in a few hours. DEAL WITH IT.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll fuckin deal with it alright, By adjusting my tool bar so I don't have to look at it.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I figured out my son ain't epileptic, as I made him stare at Rob's avatar.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It'll change soon enough haha.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh, Martin, that new Dawson avatar and user title is faaaabulous!

Comment

Working...
                                X