Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Prime Time, bitch indeed!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Now imagine that rabbit with bacon around him...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• In fact, if someone can photoshop him in a skillet with carrots and onions and such, I'd appreciate it.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          In fact, if someone can photoshop him in a skillet with carrots and onions and such, I'd appreciate it.
          Someone had the same idea you did...

Po'Boys ROCK!

Boil 'em, mash 'em... stick 'em in a stew!

But meanwhile... at Nerdious' house, something evil is afoot.

Comment

• When we had a family rabbit, it looked very similar to the bunny in the second pic. It had black spots instead of brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              HATERS

GONNA

HATE

In short, he's gotten fucking huge and kinda surly. He's taking after me, clearly.
              Dude! Your bunny has gotten way bigger than mine. Your's is huge. I bet you wish all the women would say that to you.

Time to buy a new cage.

Comment

• I was just gonna say - you got a bigger cage for that huge guy, Jake?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Gonna shop around and see what we can find. Unfortunately Kat's new room is smaller so it might be a huge pain in the ass.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• One of my brothers took this on I-95 in NC today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      Gonna shop around and see what we can find. Unfortunately Kat's new room is smaller so it might be a huge pain in the ass.
                      Can you move him to another room? Seriously, it's bad for them to be in too small of a cage.

LOVE that picture, Cass!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• It's even more awesome because THE DOG IS WEARING GOGGLES!

Comment

• Vin, that's fucked up. And the dog is hi-larious, if not a little unsafe.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• YESSSSsss
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's so tempting... but I really just don't want Edison's last handful of remaining years spent hating me. I don't want him on his little kitty death bed gasping, "And then, when I was 75 yrs. old in cat years, she made me wear a pink glamour wig."
                              Last edited by Lisa; 07-15-2010, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Talked her into checking out cage alternatives for the Minglet. Can't keep him cooped up in that small(ish) cage. It works for now, but I can absolutely see what you mean by him needing more space. I just feel bad for him when I go in to feed/pet him and he's all like "FUCKGETMEOUTOFHERE"
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X